1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    No. I dropped Leh at the last moment as I wanted to explore the new places. I plan to do Leh trip in my Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 in 2014! :)
    8 people like this.
  2. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    That is a wonderful idea:thumbup:

So, what is the itinerary for this trip? You have done HP and now in mussoori :cool: You can visit a higher altitude place called Dhanaulti about 50km from mussoori . It's a beautiful drive but do check road conditions before you go. Looking forward to your updates:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Mussoorie>Bikaner>Mount Abu>Bangalore.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion.
    2 people like this.
  4. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Ravi Sir,

Each time you drive, new benchmarks are being set. I was in Shirdi on 6th Sept 2013 and was totally exhausted by the time I reached there, especially the last 30 km to Shirdi. And Indore was another 425 kms from there :eek:. I don't know how you managed, but all I can say is hats off to you sir.

Wishing you all the very best for the remainder of your trip.
    2 people like this.
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Ravi Sir, Looks like a Fabulous trip, how is the weather and road condition now at these places hope you are enjoying your trip with Linea..
    1 person likes this.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, rohit tunga. We visited the Shirdi shrine between 6:45 am and 8:45 am for darshan, which was a break for me and continued my drive to Indore. Yes, about 40 km stretch before and after Shirdi was terrible. In fact that road was proved to be far better compared to some sections in MP, RJ and HP. Surprisingly, the roads in Uttarakhand towards Dehradun and Mussoorie is fine.

Thanks, Surya. The weather is fine, but not so different from that of Bangalore. Bad roads greeted us in MP [Indore to Lebad], RJ [MP/RJ border to Chittorgarh] and HP.
    2 people like this.
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Ravi Sir's route for this trip till now..

9-12-2013 12-42-43 PM.jpg
    5 people like this.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    HP, UK & RJ Trip Update

My Linea brought us safely and comfortably to Hotel Jaswant Bhawan, Bikaner at 7 am today. We had left Padmini Nivas, Mussoorie at 10:55 am yesterday. We had a TFI meet and enjoyed meeting fellow-TFI'ans at Dehradun from 1 pm to 4:45 pm. En route, we visited Paonta Sahib gurudwara and had food at the langar.

MussoorieToBikaner.jpg

MID1.jpg

Here is the cumulative trip info:

MID2.jpg
    8 people like this.
  9. GAURAV08

GAURAV08 Timido

dehradun
    it was pleasure to meet you yesterday in Dehradun

it was pleasure to meet you yesterday in Dehradun
    3 people like this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot for piloting us upto the Paonta Sahib road in Dehradrun . :)