1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY FABULOUS FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Meet my fabulous Fiat Linea 1.4 FIRE Emotion Pack Fox Trote Azure. I bought her on 8 October 2009 from Concorde Motors, Hosur Road, Bangalore. She has run 6700 km in 8 months.

[attachment=2:3nbowzdc]Linea%20under%20SV%20lamp%205.JPG[/attachment:3nbowzdc]

Actually, I did not pamper my Fiat Linea with any accessories as it is fully loaded with features. So, I bought MapMyIndia Lx130 navigator in November 2009 and Fiat Blue&Me Media Player Adaptor from ebay.co.uk recently.

[attachment=1:3nbowzdc]Fiat%20Blue&Me%20adaptor%20002.JPG[/attachment:3nbowzdc]

Now, we are enjoying uninterrupted songs and music from my son/daughter's iPods especially during long trips. Some more accessories are in pipeline. I shall post the details after their receipt and review. :)

[attachment=0:3nbowzdc]Fiat%20Blue&Me%20adaptor%20004.JPG[/attachment:3nbowzdc]

Already, my Fiat Linea has visited places like Mysore, Chennai, Pondicherry, Goa, Mahabaleshwar, Mumbai and Pune. Many more trips are on anvil.

Actually, I must confess this post is the proverbial tip of an iceberg - more posts will follow.

Linea%20under%20SV%20lamp%205.JPG

Fiat%20Blue&Me%20adaptor%20002.JPG

Fiat%20Blue&Me%20adaptor%20004.JPG
    3 people like this.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Wecome aboard, Ravi

...to the Pit stop for Fiat's new generation cars.....
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, Amit, for warm welcome.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Fiat Linea gets a new Fiat keyring

My Fiat Linea gets a new keyring with Fiat logo. I received it this morning from UK, ordered in ebay.co.uk on 26.5.2010. The cost of this item was GBP 6.99 + shipping GBP 1.25, the total amount being GBP 8.24 [Rs 579.35]. Before ordering in ebay.co.uk, I tried in fiat.co.uk/accessories. They quoted GBP 10 for shipping to India, the price being the same. The desi keyholder costs Rs 1923.40 as per Fiat India website. So, finally I got it from ebay. Here are some pics:

[attachment=2:27n14qmr]key%20chain%20004.jpg[/attachment:27n14qmr]
    [attachment=1:27n14qmr]key%20chain%20005.jpg[/attachment:27n14qmr]
    [attachment=0:27n14qmr]key%20chain%20006.jpg[/attachment:27n14qmr]

My Fiat Linea is going to get more accessories, both desi and imported!

key%20chain%20004.jpg

key%20chain%20005.jpg

key%20chain%20006.jpg
    2 people like this.
  5. Thats a great Key ring Ravi. I have also got the same one for my GP and its much better than what FIAT is selling in India for some 2K. Superb deal.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, arishi, for the compliments. I am thinking of buying it in bulk for presentation to others, but waiting for Fiat numbers to increase!
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    That key ring looks extremely good.

And Ravi, you're showering your Linea with all kinds of accessories of late. She must have wooed you with her beauty :wink:
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Amit. I must confess, I never showered my previous vehicles MS Omni/Versa with so many goodies, that too imported ones! Fiat Linea is something special.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Re: My Fiat Linea gets a new Fiat keyring

Sadly I am unable to find the same keyring on the UK site. The options available dont seem to be that good. Can you help?
    Thanks,
    Madhu
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Very tempting deal. I must visit ebay.uk sometime soon to find some more interesting. ;). Are there any good armrest?