1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Exotic Red EP ------ ABARTH

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by thomman85, Dec 1, 2011.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i like the metallic grey on the wheel... do u second that opinion.!!!
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nope, same colour in machined finish and not the current one and hell thats gonna be hot
    Something like this

75600e78-4dba-c9c7.jpg
  3. Thommans .. I assume that since you are already put abarth logo and strips .. y cant you go for BLACK itself . it will suit your theme of Red + Black also .Grey will look good on a black car as Jasveen posted .. On red car with black strips .. i doubt . Try doing a photoshop and analyse yourself .

Ajit
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

phew, what is the colour called..?
    Machine finish metallic gery!!

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

i'M NOT GOOD WITH PHOTOSHOP! iF SOME1 CAN HELP, THAT WAS BE GREAT.
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Titanium color maybe but just show the pic to the guy whom your gonna get it painted and he'll do it.
    Saw this same color being done at patel auto on a matt red M5 and anyone would have skipped a beat at the very first glance.

"Naam main kya rakha hai"
  6. isnt that called gun metal colour?
    or is it dark chrome?
  7. vilas iyer

vilas iyer Novizio

Gurgaon

abarth logos just for Rs 60:shocked ....If so i would like to have them asap...its as cheap as taking out a printout lolzzzz:)
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Which speakers should i buy..!?!

I'm planning of replacing my stock speakers, can some one please guide me on which one i should buy?
    Not a big fan of sub woofers.

Mods Note - Please avoid posting in upper case.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I saw a beemer with the same colour, those are gunmetal chrome as srikaratluri saided...
    yeah.. The only problem is that the chrome stickers are not very flexible, as u can see in the picture. They tend to form a bend on curved surface..

Thanks...but any other alternatives..coz i dont want to fit additional tray for it.. got bad experiences

Mods Note - Please avoid posting in upper case.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011