1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Exotic Red EP ------ ABARTH

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by thomman85, Dec 1, 2011.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Awesome. :clap :clap

BTW- Are your tyres coming up for replacement? Look quite bald in the picture.

2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I have mixed reaction. One of my mind is saying yes and another saying no to this look.
  3. Your car looks awesome.But due the white painted orvm and the abarth stickers its looking a bit odd.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

thanks....yes done 36k wil b changing the tyres soon...

actually I only wanted the black on the center bit..but was difficult to cut them..

U din't like the white orvm and abarth stripes. With red and black combo????
    I've been planning for some time to change all the whites to black...
  5. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

I think black bonnet is adding that overdone tag. Car is looking just perfect without it.
    just my views sir :)
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

IMG-20130119-WA004.jpg another view
    1 person likes this.
  7. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Black hood looks good but exceptions are always there and your car is exception here. I think without it your car is looking even better, best !!! Yours has always been one of my favs here. So thot of sharing my thots on this
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  8. Everything you did on your car is unique and awesome, except for the orvm and the abarth stickers, just my opinion..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

thanks for being honest..
    thanks..and but are u sayin u di't like whole abarth theme
  10. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its looking good, just remove all that stickering, a simple red and black combo looks cool enough no need of the white makes it look overdone.

Waheguru Waheguru
    1 person likes this.