1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Exotic Red EP ------ ABARTH

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by thomman85, Dec 1, 2011.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

@ kedar appriciate the honest opinion. Anyways this is not permanent:)
    @patchyboy: in the other theread abt cf on dash, I did mention my doubt abt this particular quality of the vinyl.well it was the worst viny I bought.nornmaly vinlys stretch on heating. This one did not,so was hard to move around conner and hence did not do the upper dash bit.
    @chinju: its pretty much the same, wil potst a pic.
    @Auto Freak. Glad u liked it...but I'm not totaally satidfied with the finish:-(
    @varun.. Thanks.... Will post a tutorial on how to remove the pannels and facia soon. I called up concord and a sservice enginered helped me out.:)
    It was tough work..statred around 2-2.30pm and finshed after 7pm :)
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

34472d1353839924-best-fiat-photography-img-20121125-00341.jpg ......
    1 person likes this.
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Beat on 17'' wheels...

My friend bought a per-owned Beat petrol... came with a 17'' wheels.... honestly i was a bit surprised..
    check it out.... beat.jpg
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Very daring I would say. The tire profile looks too low. Would have to accept that it looks good on the car.::T
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

Looks good, but given indian roads, it would hard to see them surviving given low side profile of tyres, also it would not be very comfortable driver/passengers.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I would admit it looks pretty sexy.. we were stopped a couple of times to take picture and answer queries..:)

as for ride.. its pretty comfortable.. i did drive through some rough roads to see how it feels.. and it wasn't that bad or bumpy..

and yes.. it will be hard to survive in our roads.. more over we have to be extra careful......
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Thomman: Can you please post the DIY for smoking headlamps?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

it was't a diy.. i was actually scared to do it by myself.....took it to a shop in Cochin and waited see how they work...i nearly had a heart attack when i saw the way they opened the head lamps....here take a look at the video

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    This was my reaction while watching the video --> :shocked
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I never tried this on my Fiat.....
    5 people like this.