1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Exotic Red EP ------ ABARTH

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by thomman85, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Awesome Thomman, i was speechless for a moment..
    Varun, we dont have experts in mysore who could do this job. This requires heat resistant paint i believe and guys here have no idea about it.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

just 2 weeks before i contact the seller , and he promise that if we placed order here and request him to send RED one , then he will send red one.....But price is too high!!!
  3. CrAzY dRiVeR

CrAzY dRiVeR Timido

Bangalore
    How do you change the silver strip on the dashboard (Running horizontally) to red?

That looks beautiful IMO. I was impressed by the same in the new BMW 3 sports. :D Looks better here. Is it a sticker job?
    1 person likes this.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

yes its a red reflective vinyl
    i think this is the easiest mod u can do on ur car...

just take a flat screw driver..cover the flat head with a soft cloth.. open the door and start from the side.. they are small clips.. once u open the side..rest is very easy..

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

yes its a red reflective vinyl
    i think this is the easiest mod u can do on ur car...

just take a flat screw driver..cover the flat head with a soft cloth.. open the door and start from the side.. they are small clips.. once u open the side..rest is very easy..

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

yes i know its green.. that was the only one i could find.. yes the price is on the higher side..
  5. Thomas Bro-Punto looks sexier than before.Can you click the rear photo with Punto wide badging.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

IMG-20121001-00209.jpg

Updatesssssssssssssss

Removed the Fly Eyes it because of the flaw in the installation. as u can see in the below pictures..

Fly eye like vinyls are available in local market and cost Rs.50/sq ft)
    Any one who had ordered it and plan on installing the kit..word of Advice:
    1) make sure u remove the tail light and then install the kit..
    2) don't cut along the bulging area on the light. the heat will cause it to shrink and will look like this
    IMG-20120902-00169.jpg IMG-20120902-00170.jpg

back to White... Wing Mirror caps wrapped in vinyls....

whit rv.jpg white.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. why not the front grill, top and alloys in white:confused:
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thomas white alloys will looks amazing on Red Punto. Try matt silver wing mirrors, it will give more sportier stance to the car.
  10. OCTANE

OCTANE Amatore

Cochin
    Hey Thomas, what kind of sticker can we use for smoking the headlamp?? I am planning to give an eyelid kind of smoking to my 'POLO'. Since I dont want to open the headlamp assembly sticker will be pasted outside. The issue is that the sticker will cover only one fourth of the headlamp (on the top portion) so I doubt whether it can survive the heat and dust when it is exposed. Attaching a pic for reference. What kind of stickers are available for this purpose?? Thanks in advance.

DSCN1240copy312.jpg
    1 person likes this.