1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Exotic Red EP ------ ABARTH

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by thomman85, Dec 1, 2011.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

YouTube - Opening My Fiat Grande Punto headlights.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Since every1 says it no good for highways and night drive.....i droped the idea. Just. Smooking the headlamps

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Its a hard for any punto lover to watch....i was totally not comfortable..if u plan to do it....i .recommend not to stay back watch the process
    [video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=4s_MjB9LgwQ[/video]
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    thomman I will suggest you to source the projectors from KT auto parts and see the magic. Italia-Linea and myself are enjoying most powerful beams in Pune :)
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Anyone who loves their car will understand how I was feeling...I made this video to give a glimpse of what happensNote: not for the weak hearten.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i don't think i be going with the projectors i have.... but planning on buying morrimoto projectors..
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I'm not going to use the projectors i have...
  6. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Then why did you let them open your headlights:eek:
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

for this.. IMG-20120826-00124.jpg IMG-20120825-00122.jpg
    First i went there to get the projectors done.. but later taking to who have gone with projectors setup and found that the light throw at night is bad esp in highways...
    2 people like this.
  8. v_ram

v_ram

Bangalore
    Thats a nice punto.. So you just smoked the headlamps and not installed projectors?
    please post the picture of the tail lamps after the modification.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    this is killer man... did you use that film you bought from ebay or painted just the bezels there with matt black?
    how much you paid for this work ?
    btw the grille should go black, else, is looking awkward with this looks !!
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Paint those fog lamp holder also in black color.