1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Exotic Red EP ------ ABARTH

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by thomman85, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Instead of just a vinyl sticker (Matt Finish) on the plastic, how about the chequered chequered flag sticker on the plastic..
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Yes.. i have seen his and it looks neat.. but when i wanted to do it.. the vinyl shop owner said.. it will come off.. unless its properly done..
    thought o removing it and doing cf vinyl or better to do a paint job..

current state..
    New mods in mind....
    i'm planning of taking the black matt vinyl off the center pillar and leaving it plain...
    or remove it and do a cf vinyl and also change the whole red and white theme to red and black.. including the Abrth stripes and wing mirrors....
  3. sungoa2010

Black will be better than white with red punto.
    You can re consider checks for side mirrors.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Not interested...

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

check this link...

but..i want the whole piece in one wrap..for that, it needs to be removed..
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Bonnet Dent...

A couple of months back i rear ended a car and got my Punto's Bonnet got a bend on the front center edge. bonnet00.jpg bonnetb4.jpg I was quoted 2500 for repairing and painting..
    i knew i can find cheaper ways to repair it.. last weekend i was trying to screw back the front logo, that's when it hit me..
    i kit the bonnet using my palm from underneath...
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

El Wire...

I had it with me for some time... wanted to stick around the center console.. but the colour was a little lighter can the console orange. so ended up on the gear knob for now.

As u can see it comes with a 12v cigarette lighter plug and a music sensor that beats to the music/noise.
    the sensor can be adjusted. If the level is high, even the lowest noise will lite the light and so if the music is loud..the lights will be on always.
    it also had a switch to adjust the light settings. OFF, beat to music and always on.

bought from ebay.com and cost me $12 and oh.. its 3 meters long.
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
    3 people like this.
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I had placed my order Com-Paint last week, got it delivered today..
    IMG-20120606-00502.jpg IMG-20120606-00503.jpg

Area's that require touch up.. IMG-20120606-00504.jpg IMG-20120606-00506.jpg IMG-20120606-00507.jpg IMG-20120606-00508.jpg

Monsoon has started here, so do i have to wait for a sunny day or will a dry area be fine..!?!
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Thomman, I just realized one thing..
    Does you're stickers, especially those emblems have a clear coat on them?
    Doesn't look to be so...
    If you can find some clear coat just spray it round them and it will look just like an emblem..
    I got my abarth logs accidentally clear coated and it was looking fabulous.
    Also it will prevent anyone from tearing it out .. the gloss is just stupendous...

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

i placed my order for the same pack on 31st and those idiots in delhi are saying they dont know where the shipment is.? :(
    I called up professional couriers to figure out what happened and they dont know anything.
    I called these aeroaids folks and they say nothing about it..
    I could have just picked it up from a mall DAMN :(.
    I have some scratches that i would like to fix up before the TFI meet :p , those bunch of fools dont seem to make my dream come true :(
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

No my logos do't have a clear coat.. and yes ur right.. they will look stupendous .

As for ur com paint. i placed my order on the 26th and got them yesterday. so i guess urs is on transit.

and would hve loved to join the meet it was some place closer. I might come blore on the 23rd. Not yet decided.
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

The New 2012 Fiat Punto (Europe)

This is the new Punto that is out in UK and other parts of Europe. my2012-fiat-punto-08.jpg Fiat-Punto1-728x487.jpg Fiat-Punto2-728x473.jpg Fiat-Punto-728x487.jpg FIAT-Punto-CV-Show-728x481.jpg my2012-fiat-punto-01.jpg my2012-fiat-punto-10.jpg my2012-fiat-punto-09.jpg MY2012-Fiat-Punto-medium.jpg