1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Exotic Red EP ------ ABARTH

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by thomman85, Dec 1, 2011.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 5a.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Probably my car was dirtiest and filthiest in the whole of Goa....

I never seen my car so dirty.. in one of the threads.. i boasted that i would never keep my car dirty.. i need to find that thread and post a pic...

still dirty.. dint get time to wash..now can only do it over the weekend
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

2012-05-02 20.03.51.jpg 2012-05-02 20.04.34.jpg 2012-05-02 20.04.51.jpg My Odo reading.........
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Just missed your call. Thought of seeing your Punto.

Which was the beach in first picture parallel to road? Is it near Udupi-kunthapura?

How much you paid for border crossing fee at Goa? How was the performance of Punto on highway?
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

don't know the name.. but its was some 2.5hrs from manglore...

the roads are in good condition..except for a few 100 meters...but are narrow and busy highways.....speeds beyond a point is not possible.. but at one stretch i almost 160...
    The ride was't tiring at all.. was super solid around the curves...even my wife was confident to do 100+
    many times she saw the speedo and slowed down...

Forgot to mention.. My average mileage was some where around 17.2km/l
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Painted Alloy wheels... IMG-20120506-00437.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

New look........

A new look to my Punto............

IMG-20120516-00488.jpg

White check roof and sun film gone.............. Honestly i miss the white roof..it was bright.. now i feel dull.. esp without the sun-film.......
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

New look........to my PUNTO

A new look to my Punto............

View attachment 23165

White check roof and sun film gone.............. Honestly i miss the white roof..it was bright.. now i feel dull.. esp without the sun-film.......
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thomma honestly speaking you check roof was unique & it was looking wonderful. What actually made you remove that ?
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i totally agree......... it look plain now.......

every one was against it.. only you and another friend are the only one's who liked it.. every ones else.. esp from home kept pesting me to remove them..
    so decided to change them..

the other day, my wife said.. missing the white roof.. but try to stick to this for some time..

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

i totally agree......... it look plain now.......

every one was against it.. only you and another friend are the only one's who liked it.. every ones else.. esp from home kept pesting me to remove them..
    so decided to change them..

the other day, my wife said.. missing the white roof.. but try to stick to this for some time..