1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Exotic Red EP ------ ABARTH

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by thomman85, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Yes... there is a bypass.. to avoid touching edappal town but those roads are narrow and if any procession or something like that then he will be stuck there since he is planning to start from Ekm in the afternoon.

Also Calicut he isnt touching the city at all. its all going through by bypass and since a new bypass has opened he doesnt have to touch west hill, the new bypass reaches near to Pookad temple and so another 1/2 hr saved due to traffic jams etc..

Maps may be right... I havent used one till now.

like you told me... shoranur and palakkad on maps is wrong.... by road you dont touch any of these places.
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    if you have time, do visit stmary's island, 6 kms off malpe town in the arabian sea. malpe is approx 60 kms ahead of mangalore. towards goa. i had been there recently and it was an unforgettable experience!!
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thomman, A suggestion. Starting at noon from Cochin means you will be reaching Manglore by 8 PM. If you have already booked the hotel then Why not start little early since the NH is notorious for heavy trucks and if you are travelling with family first time in that route then reaching Manglore little early will be advisable.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i'm taking a leave on monday... and if i take full leave on firday.. then 5days will be considered as leave.

so half day leave.. and then start.
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Man,
    My manager is not giving me the leave on Monday :(
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Manager is not granting leave? Then Thomman might be giving lift to manager in his Punto. So manager don't want punto to leave him by granting leave to Thomman.;)
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes visit st-mary's island but note.. dont take the ferry ride to the island , you will invariably go via the wharf to get to a ferry which will also take you to that island..
    These buggers dont let you land on the beach.. it will simply be a round trip ride that's all..

Instead go to the beach (its just about a km from the wharf) there you will find smaller boats and they charge you about 150rs and they will drop you off at the island and give you 40mins to play around and come back for the return trip.
    Note this point.
    Ferry is a waste
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

noted......
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    How was your Goa trip and return journey?
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Journey was good.. started and 12 pm noon on friday reached manglore around 11.45pm.. started in morning by around 5.30am and reached our resort in north goa by 12.30pm noon.
    Return trip.. started by 4.30pm from Dabloim Airport after dropping friends.. drove thru the night..stopped near thrissur for a 45-50min nap... reached Cochin by 8.30am...

Sunil i tried calling you on the way to airport.. but dint get thru..

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

took me close to 12hrs to reach Manglore..
    Last edited: May 3, 2012