1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Exotic Red EP ------ ABARTH

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by thomman85, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

i am stunned looking at the way the abarth graphics has been executed. awesome.

but dude... pics dont do justice. post many pics with different angles. i am dying to see it
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Thanks Cuty Red...
    about the Rf sticker.. many times i have thought of it.. and also thought of it yesterday.. but lazy..
    dont know why..
    the number is the same as my father's car..

about the vector files.. i dont have them.. i gave a picture of the abarth stipes to the shop and they created it..i will ask him.. the next time i see.. and if i get them .. will contact you

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

they ccosted me 5k.. later i found a shop near my house doin the same @ 4.2k

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

the bottom black vinyls cost me 600k, which i removed...
    the stripes another 800k
    seats 5000k
    seat cover 5000k, the abarth logo front and back cost me 60 each..
    and another 60 for 4 alloys

Apart from this.. i upgraded my headlights to 100x90 philip's bulb (Rs 165*2)and a hella head light relay kit 905k

total cost = rs 7835
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

that is one good looking abarth, thomman. Please do post some pictures like the first shots - most of the shots are too close to really appreciate the whole effect.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i wanted to retain the stock alloys... and more over the available designs for 98 pcd.. are rubbish..

and for the head lamps.. i'm planning on buying flyeyes kit...

check this video
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

these are the only long shots i have.. will post some soon..

20111120_001.jpg 20111120_002.jpg

thats my ex- Santro in the back.. KL 5X 3003
    I tried for the same number but was too late to book my Punto
    1 person likes this.
  6. Perfect shot. IMHO, as like you have extended the lines to front bumpers, you should have taken it to the rear bumper and rear wheel arches too. Would make it complete. Just my opinion. No Offence.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    :wow your Punto looks amazing.

To be very frank I didnt like the strips there on front bumper. Original Abarth has different design of the front and so the strips are as per its design. India Punto has different design so I didnt use that design.

My next mod will be black roof and Abarth decal on front windshield with black fimling as background same like in below pic. :cool:

8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i have bought some cf white and red ones... for the mirrors and door handles...
    white svm.jpg
    Since my side rear view mirrors are damaged.. i'm thinking of painting them white...
    what do you guys say..!?

and what do u guys say about giving white checks on the roof.. or should i go black..!? flag on 1.jpg flag on roof.jpg
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i think this is gonna look cool on ur car...

about the stripes..

i agree.. i want the stripes to start from the fog lamps.. but they cut it short.. anyways was gonna change it this week end... and probably get the alloys painted too..
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

abarth stripes.jpg

i gave a picture like this to the shop and they developed the vector file..
    in fact this one is more clear, may be this will come in handy for you..