1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Exotic Red EP ------ ABARTH

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by thomman85, Dec 1, 2011.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I'm actually looking to make the ABARTH badges rather than having a sticker stuck on the FIAT badge.. Just wondering how it can be done.
    "DIY Guru" , do you have any suggestions? :)
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I'm planning on Transformers badge with plexiglass..and obviously with vinyls stuck on top..

apart from that i have no idea.. never thought of abarth .. its too complicated to make...

abarth badges look best when they are genuine.. so i u wanna buy ,sum1 was selling them in the forum and kedar had bought a key chain from him..
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Transformer badge, I've heard a lot of people talk about that in this forum, what is it?
    Let me see if i go this time to the US i will bring it
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    theblack. If you want original Abarth badges then check out the TFI Classified.
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

In this forum..!! i never came across any such post...... i was planing on having a autobot logo like this.. transformer_2493.jpg
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Airbag failure..urgent help

Guys need help here...

i have given my car for 15k service 2weeks back.. and the major complaint was the airbag failure warning. On taking the delivery i was told the issue has been sorted out.. but it was't.. and the tass told will it be possible to bring the car another day. So i took another booking for service and requested my car to be picked up from office...

Its been 2days and till now they have not found the solution... he stated that the battery is not the culprit here, warning will only pop up on starting and then fade away once the car starts to move...
    but where as in my case , the warning pops up now and then as it likes even while cruising...

any clue as to what could be wrong here apart from the battery...!!?!!

Thankssss
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thomman,
    i have faced this issue but due to the combi switch module for which i replaced with after market the culprit was the blue color module which is used for air bag activation.
    check with that
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Thanks Ganges..

Spoke to the TASS.....he said he was working on the same...
    Why did you replace with an after market combi switch.. did u break it!??
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    combi_switch.jpg

in the above snap,i got the problem with blue colored which is used to activate the air bag it was the culprit
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    yeah ,when i was new in driving....while steering the wheel... with my mighty fingers with all force on the wiper stalk.. ::D man it was very much sad moment after my 3 months of punto buy..
    Thanks to Kava Auto.