1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Exotic Red EP ------ ABARTH

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by thomman85, Dec 1, 2011.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

with or without badge..???

with or without badge..??? IMG-20120331-00145.jpg

a flaw in my work....

IMG-20120331-00143.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Obviously with Badge :)
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thomman,
    i would prefer with badge but if its in top,not on the mesh grill..... just like we see in FIAT 500 Abarth badge ;)
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I would say keep it as is because if you put it on top the design is such that it wont be fully seen.
    Also I'm guessing you've stickered abarth logo to the FIAT badge and it reflects light, correct?
    If such be the case then if you stick it anywhere else apart from the grills then the reflection will be greatly reduced and does not look good

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

I would say keep it as is because if you put it on top the design is such that it wont be fully seen.
    Also I'm guessing you've stickered abarth logo to the FIAT badge and it reflects light, correct?
    If such be the case then if you stick it anywhere else apart from the grills then the reflection will be greatly reduced and does not look good
  5. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    I feel the badge does not go well with a wire mesh grill. It just takes something away from that nice grill :(
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

thank toy guys.
    some one has posted a picture of a punto with the badge on the grill.. and i dint like it..
    more over Fiat 500 and punto evo does not have 2 grills..

yes.. those are reflective vinyls...

as of now i have not attached the emblem,But i feel it looks to plain now...and not liking the red clap inside..will paint it black or wrap a black vinyl.

Dint know how to remove the fog lamp, other wise would have painted the grill and the fog lamp holder in black..then she would have looked much sexier without the emblem.

I have created a thread on how to make a DIY mesh grill...

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/do-yourself/5869-diy-mesh-grill.html
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    I think grill would look better in black.(Personal opinion)
  8. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    thomas..... You are one hell of a guy :) paint the grill in black it will be good i think..... seems lots of DIY can be learned from you.
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i will be painting them eventually.. but at the moment.. i kept it on hold..
    and when the honey comb mesh design is not visible in black.. and moreover i dint want to bring in another colour to the alread exisiting red and white theme.

a little bit of googling and some ideas of your own,any one can do these diy stuff.....if u don't mind getting your hands dirty....

and as for me.. i enjoy doing these kinda things.....

honestly......budget is also a factor...lol
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The Abarth Badge gives a Rich feel to the Grande...