1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Exotic Red EP ------ ABARTH

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by thomman85, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Wow, the side graphics and wiremesh grill is looking awesome, but the roof top is looking overdone IMHO.
  2. Hey Thomma.This is the nice looking Punto and and i will give you some award.
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Italia-Linea: appreciate ur honest opinion...

thanks mate...
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

@ Thomman, i too feel the same what Italiya-linea said.
    Its not overdone but its bit mis-match. Cause all that work of roof, mirrors makes your car look MINI cooper like in character. But at the same time you have those ABARTH stickers around your doors & logos.
    It makes whole concept confusing.

Sorry if i offended you but it was my IMHO.
    Also notice these are subjective matter of choises, it may vary.
    Rest than that needless to say she is one of a kind eye candy!
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

non taken.. as u said its subjective...
    and these vinyls keep changing.. i get tired of them after a couple of months.. i was goin for cf roof which would be on for long.... b4 that i wanted to try this..
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

almost done.. but ran out of time......
    so next weekend.... IMG-20120311-00076.jpg
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Airbag failure...

guys i need ur advice.. i have gone though other threads on this topic..and i see its mostly because of the weak battery..

my car was manufactured in may, but i took delivery in October 2011.. its not even one year, does the battery die so early..
    if the battery is the culprit will i get a free replacement!??
    another thing replaced my stock head light bulb with Philips 100x90 bulbs with Hella relay kit... is my warranty void on installing the kit.. should i remove it before showing it to the authorised dealers / TASS for inspection!?!?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. sungoa2010

It looks like what is going to be the next surprise is a honeycomb grill.
    In that case my vote is for black.
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I have read this thread b4... and i have not replaced any thing except for adding the hella relay kit for the bigger Philips bulb..

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

its not a surprise.. as the picture of the part finished grill is posted..

i want them black.. but wanna try out.. how it would look in the body color red..