1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Exotic Red EP ------ ABARTH

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by thomman85, Dec 1, 2011.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Hi guys..

I am a proud owner of a GP...
    There has been and continue to have problems.. but she is a heart breaker...
    My wife asks me regularly..""YOU LOVE ME OR YOUR PUNTO MORE"" ...
    Lesson 101 in married life.. ADMIT UR WIFE COMES FIRST AND YOUR CAR SECOND.

kumarakom.jpg Kumarakom1.jpg 3000.jpg

After One month
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I been converting my beauty to a ABARTH...
    makeup.jpg 2011-12-01 08.38.55.jpg side view1.jpg 2011-12-01 08.40.18.jpg 2011-12-01 08.52.57.jpg 2011-12-01 08.55..........jpg ab-rear.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
    4 people like this.
  3. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Congrats dude... its funny that eveyone goes through the same path ....WIFE : ME OR PUNTO :p
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Thanks.........

Honestly.. she asks me that question frequently...
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

more pictures.... abrth emb.jpg
    The sticker was not properly stuck.. abrth grill.jpg Ab-side closeup.jpg back abrth.jpg seats.jpg side view.jpg

I removed the bottom black vinyls.. as it started to peal off... the work was't done properly..
    side view1.jpg
    I wanna paint my alloys ,but confused with...gun metal black or the Toyota innova grey metallic colour.... . Please comment
    wheels.jpg

A bloody biker hit my side orvm with his helmet.. and mirror fell and broke.. cracked the outer body shell..
    Luckily the mirrors were available and cost Rs.259.. but it lacks the quality of the orginal.. especially at night..its darker..
    crash.jpg

Its been two months and one day since we started rolling and clocked 5292kms 5292.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
    3 people like this.
  6. Hey Thomman ... Congrats mate ... I miss that kochin - Kottayam stretch ..

The seat cover also suits the car . Also you got a good fancy number :)

The ABARTH strip looks good .. I am also planning to do the same .. Do you have the vector file available with you ?

And one suggestion .. Please remove the RF Motors sticker frm the rear .. I believe that it will look better in that way .

Ajit
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @thomman85, great work done brother! Simple yet amazing!
    Why dont you go for real Abarth logos on front & rear?
    Dude, your seat covers are looking hot! It suites the theam of your Abarth DNA. How much you paid for seat covers?
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    @thomman85 , great going!! please let us know the cost of your modifications. from where did you source the abarth badges
  9. Wow ! A Red Abarth. Great Work. Try to post some long shots of the Abarth as like the First Picture. all the pics here are too close.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

For the White Stickers I think Gun metal black would be Apt.
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    yes srida, i was about to suggest this.
    thomman85, you can get doe OEM alloys in mat black color. It will look killer.
    Or else you can trade-in different alloys with OEM one. Only if you are willing to spend more.
    Also think about headlamps(only side cluster not reflector) in mat-black just like punto sports displayed by FIAT.