1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Electric Blue ABARTH

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by romsi_rk, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Will be unleashing the power of 110 horses once i get the road to test it. Im yet to drive my car after the remap. Its with Peter@ petes. He is testing its potential. I will be testing it tomorrow. Now i need no cameras, no cops, no signals just roads to break free..
    Im no sticker fan though but i have no aversions on sticker-ed cars.
    @ black:- will post the entire write up soon.

Any one joining me for life above 160 kmph... searching for a road in TN coz kerala roads are not made for that.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Cinju i have not done any external mods on my car. Not even a sticker or emblems. so dont worry . It is just an ordinary Bossa Nova white Punto. But Romi and thomman have some serious stuff. Some more modified Puntos and Lineas have joined which i have not disclosed so...........wait that will drive u off the wall. LOL
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I managed 165 on NH-7, Bangalore-Pune-Bombay highway.
    That road is really good.
    If you also want some scenery go to NH-4,
    Bangalore-chennai route, You have some breathtaking views as you drive along..
    NH-4 and NH-7 form a part of GQ so you can drive like a racer

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Petes??
    I called those guys up and asked if they do remaps they said they only have and will do tuning boxes.
    weird ....
  3. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    romsi bhai.... saw ur car today eve in Aluva.... bro the first thing that catched my eyes was ur spoiler..... Looks great

No offence buddy... that red abarth is not that matching with electric blue ( my personal Opinion)
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    slightly OT, but still..
    Thats NH4. NH7 is towards Hyderabad-Nagpur.

to be specific, NH4 is part of GQ and NH7 is part of North South corridor. Between Bangalore and Krishnagiri both GQ and NS corridor are one common road and its part of NH7.
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    shams.. sorry my mistake I got confused
  6. Thanks bro for the compliment.

I dont want the cops to stretch out their hands when they see my car and cant see inside, thats the reason went for the light tints..... ;)

stripe colour... majority of you didnt like it and hence am gonna change the colour.

My wife thought that I had transformed my car into a plane with the spoilers etc.............:lol

Nimish is gonna steal the show with remapping, inside mods, alloys.... etc..... :dancing

You are welcome...... :)

Stripes.... :( I am going to change it.

Logo I will be fixing. Alloy pic I have attached.

Wow.... without time you could manage so many pics but if you had time then I think you would have made atleast 100 pics..... thanks Thoms... I am seriously rethining of the stripes..... :)

Thanks Jas for the pic and I have attached the pic of the alloy I am going for.

Thanks Thoms... anyway am changing the alloy. Lenso Club Raze CL1.jpg

Honey comb grille... ok. Exhaust pipes I am trying to get it redone. Brembo I may need.
    stickers..... I will do something regarding that.

Like Nimish said... if any more heavily modded cars are coming then we should back off from the meet........... lolz

am rethinking of the red stripes.... ;)

Yeah... I have external mods and Nimish has the entire internal mods and engine remap done and also 17 inchers... he is going to steal the show...... ;)

Thanks Rahul..... I was on way to Kannur..

Red stripes.... I am rethinking the same.... ;)
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What we are looking now is a long trip travelogue of your Abarth. Any plan ?
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh man.. i dont think this alloy is gonna loook too good.... kuza is not in production now ?? what hapened?
    why didnt u try out CL5 ? RAIDEN Alloy Wheels:SAMURAI Alloy Wheels, PROJECT D Alloy Wheels, KUZA Alloy Wheels, CLUB RAZE Alloy Wheels,Road & Terrain Alloy Wheels,Alloy Rims,Alloy Rims Size,Racing Alloy Wheels,alloy wheels, Wheels, Ford alloy wheels, alloy, wheels, tyre, tyres

Its same design as with Nimish but slightly deep dish and a different design..and its available only from 17" onwards. I found this pic from galaxy, cochin's fb page.
    All the best with the works... Is it still at team energy?

hey, lenso has some impressive line up mate.. i just went through them and saw this... looks good.. just sharing.
    http://www.lensowheel.com/Lenso-Sub-Brand-list/Default.aspx?SubCatID=10006
    Model: ES5.. black

myalloys.JPG
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  9. Plans... always there but doesnt work out so stopped planning.... ;)

I want to go to Nashik to meet my cousin.. maybe in 2 months time.

10. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    remapped at last............ tested 120 kmph at athirapally curves. DSCN0727.jpg