1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Electric Blue ABARTH

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by romsi_rk, Apr 1, 2012.

1. After 2 years and more, finally I decided to go for some cosmetic changes for my beauty and still not over... for the die hard FIAT fans I am attaching some sample pics.. will upload some more after the work is completed...... :cool:

Image447.jpg Image460.jpg Image461.jpg Image468.jpg Image466.jpg Image464.jpg Image463.jpg Image469.jpg
    14 people like this.
  2. nobrakes

WOW! Looks great...especially from the front. I'm not a fan of big spoilers though. That blue looks niiiiiiiiiiice :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

its begging for wider tyres\bigger rims:)
    1 person likes this.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Romsi - the front looks neat, however the rear spoiler doesn't gel with the rest of stuff done.

Awaiting complete pictures.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Romi the front looks excellent. An Abarth /FIAT logo missing on the grill . Dont fix those F1 flashers on the rear.Make sure that the dual exhaust tip don't protrude outside from the bumpers. Romi be very careful when you ride with those modded front bumpers.Chances of bottom scrapping is more than the original version .Post a full pic from the rear to get an exact look of the spoiler plse.
  6. sungoa2010

Great look. Waiting for more pictures.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank god you ve finally got hold of your baby !! :p :).
    The rear bumper is class man... loved it, is it re routed through both exhausts or is one a dummy piece? The front bumper design is same as that in sreenath's car, but looks like it appeals to most of the guys in electric blue than in tuscan wine . They are making the number plates of all cars they do like this...seems this is the new style !! :O . just noticed, how are you planning to put the reverse light ??
    Please post the full side view to get a clear view...i think the rear spoiler spoils the whole look, once a full size pic is posted, we can get a clear idea. Also pls remove the stock punto badge from rear, the logo on the centre of hatch door is good..that would be enough ! As cinju said, no blinkers pls. even if they do it for you, place it slightly concealed and not like in thamburu's car.
    the follow me at team fiat sticker looks faded ...time to remove it and place the new driven with passion sticker !! :)
    All the best in getting those dream alloys !!! any progress in that?
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

I have always been looking at getting body kits as well.
    On that note I wanted to know a few things. please explain ..

1.) what is the overall weight gain after fitting the full body kit?
    2.) I dont see any side skirts do you plan for it and what is the reduction in overall ride height due to this kit?
    3.) Considering you are going in for side skirts what is the cost for the entire setup?

PS :: Dude you're car looks niiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
  9. Forgot to upload the side skirts... :)

10. Thanks for the compli...Some carbon fibre work still left on the spoilers..... ;)

17" on the anvil but no good designs hence couldnt change it.

Thanks teky... let me see if anything can be done to the spoiler to make it more eye catching..... ;)

Thanks Cinju.... Logo will get it fixed shortly.... will upload pics of the spoiler from a far off angle... driving, careful as before.

Thanks sungoa.... will upload after completion.

right exhaust is dummy... wanted to re route through them but didnt know what the outcome was so didnt go for it..

Reverse light will be the Hi brite LED's .. concealed in the bumper.

Stock Punto badge is already removed... actually what is seen are the stickers left behind which will be cleared once the polishing work is done.

TFI stickers... yeah.. have to get good ones... will ask Sandeep or Gurjinder.... ;)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012