1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Electric Blue 1.4E+ Grande Punto, christened as Trinity.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by MihirC, Dec 30, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: My Electric Blue 1.4E+ Grande Punto, christened as Trini

Thtas a nice signature Yashik. :)
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

The response from that aunty was just :boxer .
    Moral- Wait until the Fiat is close enough and first see who is driving. :lol:
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

::OO Hey why did'nt you advice her to join the TFI club. :car
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

The Doc would need a Doc that day ::V

I have tried flashing various Fiatians in Delhi/Ncr, but no response.

Imagine if the ANHC guys started flasing each other, we all would be blind.
  5. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Small trip to service station,Trinity's first wax job & the

Well its been a long time since I updated so here it goes.

Last week as I was washing up the car, I opened the hood to fill up the viper wash fluid and was checking on other fluid containers as well when I shockingly noticed the power steering fuel level down to the bare minimum. I was surprised as I hadnt observed any leakage. Called up the concorde motor guys and took the car to the Worli service center.

There was this other problem as well which was that the panel just below the steering wheel with the small pocket to keep stuff had come out loose, and the 3 pins which hold it in place were loose, 2 of the pins fell off when I tried to remove the panel and fit it back again when I noticed that the 2 pins out of 3 were broken.

So when I went to the service center, this assistant Dominic comes across and I explain the issues to him and he immediately checked for any leakages, when none were observed he instructed one of the helpers to top up the PS oil. Got the pins fixed and was back home in a jiffy.

Let the car rest for the day and decided to wax it on sunday. The next morning, I washed the car properly, let it dry and then started the long tedious job of applying wax. Since it was my first time waxing a car went thru all the instructions all over again and started coating the car with Carnauba pure wax. Took me almost 45 mins for it. Let it dry for 30 mins and then started wiping it of , kind of in the way the shoe polish wala rubs that cloth for that final shine. Initiially as i did the hood but then as the whole car was completed it just looked fantabulous and impressive. Thanks to VP and Raj for suggesting Carnauba.

The car was shining as if justout of the showroom, infact better than that. Also refueled the car and for the 1070 kms I ve driven till now with 100% AC got a FE of 10.25km/ltr by tank full to tank full method, the MID shows 8.6km/l :wink: After the first service by 3k kms and the second one at 15 k, I assume the FE will go up to atleast 12.5km/l which I think is good enough.

Finally here are the pics yaaayyy.

22012011529.jpg

22012011530.jpg

DSC_0370.JPG

DSC_0378.JPG

DSC_0384.JPG

DSC_0395.JPG

DSC_0399.JPG

DSC_0405.JPG

DSC_0414.JPG

DSC_0412.JPG

DSC_0413.JPG

DSC_0425.JPG

DSC_0438.JPG

DSC_0444.JPG

DSC_0455.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Do you know anybody doing the Professional Waxing job in New Mumbai.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Mihir. Thats one helluva Job uve done. Looks stunning and glamorous. :up

P.S Is it me or the car actually looks good in the 2nd picture with the Wax Vinyl . ::O
  8. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai

Nope mate really sorry, but there is this guy down south mumbai who does a good detailing job, if you need I can get his contact info. Let me tell you mate if possible ,wax the car yourself,the proffesional guys charge anywhere from 700 to more than 1200 for a wax job. Its a bit tedious but Im sure the difference between the job properly done by you and the pro guys wont be much different.

Let me know if you need the contact info of the so-bo guy.

PS- You can try contacting fastlove, he might have an idea, not too sure though.
  9. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai

Thanks ansal, It does look good eh. You could just keep staring at it for eternity and still wouldnt be satisfied, thats how beautiful she was looking, my Trinity. The colour just looks too awesome.

And mate, the car was looking simply bloody brilliant with the wax vinyl. and if you closely you can see shapes in front door towards the hinges, an eye, an face. It was looking like one of the matted vinly NFS drag cars.
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

I think there is one professional set up at Navi Mumbai or Thane, am not sure & do not remember the name also. It could be there in some initial posts (may be Jun/July) here by Grandeur