1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Dynamic Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by kiranrv, May 4, 2014.

1. ramgopal

ramgopal Timido

Chennai
    Hi Kiran,

I just booked Punto 1.3MJD NP white due for delivery this Friday. I booked it with RDC motors in Chennai as they gave me competitively less price than Ramkay. In fact Ramkay never gave me their final best quote instead they were pushing me for booking the car first. The guys at RDC are so pleasing and my sales person in RDC is Mr. Sivaramakrishnan was so attentive. He gave me answers to all my questions whenever I asked him. In the last two weeks, I called him every day to ask for an update and he politely responded me. I also met couple of more persons Mr. Franklin and Mr. Bose. They are also very friendly and greeted me all the time I met them. I like their customer first attitude.

I am just excited and waiting for Friday to take delivery. I would post more once after taking delivery. :p
    prabhjot and Tony like this.
  2. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Never thought I will be completing 7000+ kms so soon.
    DSC_0308.jpg
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    if it have been 1.3MJD :D ;) then ?
  4. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    I might had given it for first service by now :) ,
    2 people like this.
  5. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Time has run so fast that I already hit 15000 kms and its time for service again :)
    Gave the vehicle for service today .

Will update the service experience later in the week once I get my vehicle back.
    punto_emotion likes this.
  6. Karthick

Karthick Timido

Chennai
    Hi Kiran,

I would like to have your advice about the Punto first service, As i have driven only 600 kms so far but 1st service time has were 5000Kms or 6 Months, so i falling in 6 months slab.

I have question in my mind why i have take up 1st service? as my car only reached within 6 month but not ran 5000 kms. I think that most of parts and oils would be good. so having idea only if i reach the respective kms to service i will take my car to service station.

What is your advice on this?

Regards,
    Karthick.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Service interval is always either KMs or duration. This is standard.
    Suppose if you don't reach 15K Kms, in one year, will you not go for servicing?

Now first service is just check-up, no oil change etc, normally Zero cost. And if you don't do it, you will loose all warranty/extended warranty.
    Get it done.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Servicing is gud for the car, as they will chk up the car and fix any issues found.
    Don't escape from this routine, you will end up in BIG @@@@
  9. Karthick

Karthick Timido

Chennai
    Thanks for your response Guys!.:D

my car is 4 months old the "Avg Con" shows 9 km-pl :arghh:it is strange that my car shows me very low mileage!:) is that anything i should do to increase it.

can we steel fix bumpers guards for punto?

Regards,
    Karthick.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Drive her more on top gear, for sure you will get gyd FE for this macho

Mine gives 11.5 in CIty and 16 on Highways
    AC on all times

minute drop in FE than the Jap does not matters for the macho hulk,