1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Dynamic Punto (Petrol) to My Dynamic Linea (Diesel)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by kiranrv, Dec 14, 2015.

1. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Couple of members asked me why did I sell my dynamic punto within a short period.
    After driving 48000kms in 18 months, I decided it is time for diesel car based on my usage.
    Not even once my punto troubled me, I will always be going to miss (My First Car).

After making a decision a sell the car, initially planned to buy a diesel punto or avventura but one of my good friend suggested not to think of changing car in another two or three years instead plan for next 5-7 years, then came in the idea of sedan and I pushed my budget.

Even though I already felt I going to buy Fiat , for comparison I looked at Ford Fiesta, Nissan Sunny and Hyundai Verna.

I wanted a car with airbags , good ground clearance and strongly built (even if it is not top end version)

Ramkay and RDC both offered good discounts but as most of you know RDC gave me better deal than Ramkay. I went ahead booked the car with RDC.

I will be taking delivery of My Dynamic Linea (Diesel) white this week.
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Were you able to sample the discontinued Ford Fiesta ?It's also a great driver's car, even though it didn't find takers.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @kiranrv

You proved it that once a fiat fan, always a fiat fan. Congratulations on buying the Linea MJD. Do share the buying experience.

Linea dynamic comes with Air bags as standard??
  4. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Main difference between Emotion and Dynamic variants are
    Emotion model has
    - Cruise control
    - 16" Alloy (dynamic comes with 15" alloy)
    - Leather seats
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  5. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations buddy, you made right decision going with Linea. I got a chance to have a ride in Linea. It felt more premium in every respect as compared to my punto emotion mid.
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    What is the price difference between Dynamic and emotion variant if it is not that much then it is always good to get the top end version. BTW Congrats for the Linea
  7. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    there was around 80K difference