1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my dream for 2011 fulfilled in 2013

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dadasaheb, Aug 4, 2013.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Congratulations dadasaheb on the Tuscan wine Linea. The colour looks absolutely droolworthy on the car:eek:. And after looking at the car post the 3M treatment, my jaw literally dropped down.::OO::OO

Regarding the problems faced
    1) This can be the case esp in basement areas I guess.
    2) Has to be something with the doorlocks synchronization
    3) You mean the velco strap held in the boot?
    4) This calls for the service guys to check.

Since your first service is due anyways, I am sure these problems can be taken care by the workshop.
  2. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi dadasaheb, I am also facing the first problem. If I drive in the main roads, then I don't face the problem, but if I take a route in streets which has lots of trees and houses then facing problem. I spoke with the SA and he asked me to bring the car to the showroom to check. Let me see what problem and post here with details.
  3. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Ghodlur !

1. no not in basement in open roads where on same path my verna does not have any problem with FM.
    2. Door lock issue - visited service centre for this in last month, at that time central locking also not working from remote, they changed some part in RR door and it was working good for next 4 days, after this it reappeared again.
    3. there is a strip like spung or some cotton material with various colours on it, it came out from upside of boot near to break light assembly, other one is ribbit like fixture fallen, which is used to hold cover over the metal parts.
    4. some where on forum, i remember that it can be rectified by disconnecting battery and again connecting it.

- - - Merged Post - - -

it loses signal when close to any flyover, crowded streets or some lower patches on open roads.
    hope this will be fixed.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Dadasaheb many congratulations for your new Linea. Sorry I am late to wish you. :)

I remember we were discussing about SX4 and Linea back in 2011 if I am not wrong.
  5. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks a lot Kedar !
    yes you are right, we have discussed SX4 Vs Linea in 2011 and then after Hyundai launched new Verna and i went for Verna.
    now for the second car, i have considered only Ecosport along with Linea and then went for Linea as it looks a million Rs. car than Ecosport.
    2 people like this.
  6. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    yesterday morning in a parking lot of office.
    today first service done all problems reported and addressed, lets see if some of them reappear again.
    2013-08-14 09.32.10.jpg
  7. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    till today no issue resurfaced, very good job Fiat for making spares available 24*7 in the service centre of pundit auto pune.
    Happy Owner.. ohhh Happy Fiatian !!!
    1 person likes this.
  8. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    Second free service at 15000 Km done, all is good. total bill was 7.5 K some small parts were replaced under warranty.