1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my dream for 2011 fulfilled in 2013

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dadasaheb, Aug 4, 2013.

1. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    waiting for my dream's delivery, may be in the coming week, all formalities are done, payment is done in full to Pandit Automotive, Model colony, Pune.
    mean while my FLUIDIC VERNA CRDI 1.6 SX has completed 24K Km in 1 year and 5 months, one beauty will join the other beauty in my garage :)

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/what-car/2556-linea-mjd-e-sx4-zdi.html
    1 person likes this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats on the booking. would be interesting to know wat differences you found between linea and Verna except that engines spec are different. :)
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats onbooking Linea MJD.post lots of pics of ur Linea and ownership and buying review.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  4. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks, will surely create a ownership thread.
  5. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks, with 5 adults onboard average weight 70 Kg pickup of both Verna and Linea (while test drive) seems same to me. will update Linea's performance when 1 or 2 seats occupied, waiting desparatley to take Linea at home.
    1 person likes this.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    please do a complete review of verna VS linea. It really will help us in knowing a user's perspective of these 2 cars.

PS :: Please do not hesitate to point out the negatives if you find any
  7. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    I have opted for reverse parking camera in IRVM and sensors from Pandit auto, paid price of both to them before delivery, they have not fitted these at the time of delivery, they said they have ordered these accessories and they will fit them with in 2-3 days, but after delivery on 10 august they are not able to give me those accessories till now, meanwhile they have asked me they have a camera without display in IRVM and pushing me to go for it, I have refused it and said i want what i have opted for.
    even ebay is shipping these things in 3-4 days i am curious why these guys are not able to get things in time.

I have clicked a lot of pics and will start a ownership thread soon.( its bitr difficult to take out some time from busy schedules :( )
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    for the issue of delay in Reverse Parking sensors and Camera, meet sales GM of Pandit Auto, things moved fast, they have asked me to take Linea to the dealership for fittings, will get it done in 2-3 days.
    there is something more (can't describe in words) than engineering and mechanical parts of Linea which attracts for Driving Linea more than Verna.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and welcome with the Italian Beauty and make the neighbours ENVY
  10. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    here are some pics of curvey Linea Tuscan Wine

- - - Merged Post - - -

Till today, completed 5500 km, due for the first free service.

Problems faced :
    1. FM loses signal at many places when Car is moving.
    2. Right side Rear Door does not open from outside, when locked with central locking on remote.
    3. at 2 points some of the fixtures in boot have fallen.
    4. MID showing Engine check message even though there is no any problem with the engine.

TFI member's guidance will be helpful for first service.

100_2201.jpg

100_2208.jpg

100_2209.jpg
    4 people like this.