1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Diesel Weasel - Exotica Red Punto EVO - 1.3MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Anand Shankar, Aug 20, 2015.

1. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Yup. Same exact filter from same manufacture is available for approx 1000 in market, but we cant use that till car is in warranty :-(
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Oil and Oil filter change it together always. Fuel filter at 15k kms interval. Air filter as and when it gets dirty :)

Engine oil refill volume is 3.2L.

Cost of fuel filter with sensor is around 2200 bucks.
    Anand Shankar and PradeepM like this.
  3. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Anand Shankar : buddy what is your feedback on 90/100 light upgrade? how is the light throw? any blackening is observed?
  4. Anand Shankar

Anand Shankar Amatore

Punto Evo 1.3
    One that note some updates :

Completed 10K in Jan

Story this far :

Changed Engine Oil at around 7.5K kms. Odo is at about 14k kms as of today, 1st Service is still pending.

Total Avg economy of 16.xx kmpl City & Highway Mix w A/C 100%

NO Major Issues till now, however

1. The left Pulling issue has raised its ugly head, though its so very mild, I am still confused if its the road banking causing it. And its intermittent.

2. Front & Rear suspension making some lousy noise on broken roads.

3. Hatch Door still needs to be slammed shut!

4. Front Wiper quality seems to be low, leaves a streak will replace with better aftermarket ones.

5. Some minor squeaks and rattles from left door panels, roof lining and front seats are audible when very closely observed.

6. The Rear glass wash spray is conked off again.

7. The Front door thus has diminished a bit, there is a slight clutter-clang along with the thud now.

8. Trip B was left untouched since day 1, and suddenly one day, it was reset by itself at about 13K kms.

Other than that, the car is performing as expected.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2016 ---
    Hi Deepak, I did the 100/90 upgrade and installed the 3M front film on the same day, so I wasn't able to figure out the bump in brightness. What I gained with the Bulb upgrade I lost to the film. OTOH, there is no blackening seen in the headlamp glass. I keep checking after prolonged High beam usage, the H/L gets warm but never alarming.
    Deepak likes this.