1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Cheetah, My Canary Yellow Palio 1.6 Sports

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by mchanna, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Hi,
    Nicely penned experience . You have maintained your car very well. The colour looks fresh still . Looking at the car itself is refreshing !!!
    You have a good regn number too ..
    5 777 !!! Happy miles ahead !!!

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Hahaha... Lol...

Still the common scenario between both(back then and right now) situation is "Fiat owners were at the mercy of Fiat then, Fiat owners still are at the mercy of Fiat now"

lol....
    1 person likes this.
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Now this is called passion to the peak ! I am jealous Mchanna that you have two wild beauties to enjoy ! Congrats Speed Racer :)

speed.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Shams, yes there were, with me another friend who bought Ferrari Red 1.6sports his Name is Rakesh.

Thanks Shrinivas, There are signs of ages will be visitng 3M soon for those.
    Just to mention, I have never taken the beauty to any polishing center so far. I have not even used any polishing material.
    Just a cold wash once in a week. And pressure wash once in a while (3-6months).

About 5777, someone special deserves something special. Wanted to get a VIP no but was costing too much so settled for this :cool:

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Bharat, wild beaties require lot of attention. Ever since I got T-Jet home, beauty at home is getting wild offlate. ;)

- - - Merged Post - - -

lol agree Neel bhai!

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Mahesh, very good (difficult) question, I just walk out with both the keys, all depends on mood ;)
    Both have their own abilities and both bring the WIDE grin :D one loaded with gizmos and all the comforts in the world with a melodious turbo sound and another just obedient wild horse!
    2 people like this.
  5. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    mchanna, that's the best drivers car you have got there and happy to see it maintained in pristine condition. Even today when a Palio crosses me on streets, i used to turn around my head and admire it. Such is its beauty, build quality and timeless design. Finally, very happy to see so many people being very passionate about FIAT cars and me one among them. Wish you happy milestones ahead.
    1 person likes this.
  6. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Thanks Jackharrisw, Yes it is indeed a head turner. Many times I have said and written I'll say it again "I curse FIAT for stopping such a amazing machine at the right time, when everyone was looking for a powerhouse. Every time I look at the POLO I curse even more. Polo is nothing but boot modified Palio with Siena's headlight. And when POLO can sell why can't Palio?"
    2 people like this.
  7. y2saurabh

y2saurabh Timido

Nashik
    A total drool maal!! keep her like that forever. Really no hatchback come close to gtx even today in terms of power, comfort, space, handling, ride and steering. It was really a great all round hatchback. Just look at that planted stance and in your face appearance. Not like bug eyes headlamps on today's hatchbacks.

Want more interior pics please. :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Thanks Sourabh, I'll upload the pics soon
  9. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    @ Saurabh

With all due reapect.. Just one correction... It's Mr. Richie Rich's S10... It is not GTX.

Cheers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mchanna likes this.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Saurabh & Naughty

With due all respect, it neither S10 nor GTX its Palio 1.6 Sport :)

Sent from my FIAT Grande Punto 90hp
    mchanna, rishike007 and Flywheel like this.