1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My car vibrating

Discussion in 'Technical' started by shyjupn, Sep 9, 2013.

1. shyjupn

shyjupn Timido

Cochin
    I bought my PUNTO Dynamic Diesel 1.3 Multijet on 22 August 2013. Now i am feeling vibration mostly on steering also in C letch break and accelerator. It is smooth to ride during the first 20 to 30 mins then it start vibrating. Then car is not smooth to go speed after 80 KM. The vibration feels in my hands even after I exit from the car.
    Please advice me if this is common or just a particular issue with my car.
    regards
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Is this your first diesel car?
    1 person likes this.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congrats on your new Punto :)

Seriously, I have not been able to gauge the issue from your post. Especially, the part regarding the vibes you feel even after you exit the car :-|

Regarding the 80kmph+ vibration, it can be some tyre balancing thing. If in doubt, get the car checked out at FIAT dealer. They should be able to help you out.

Cheers.
  4. shyjupn

shyjupn Timido

Cochin
    I feel the vibration even in my legs and hands. But the car is really smooth till some 20 t0 30 min after that the vibrations comes.

I was really interested to buy fiat PUNTO by exchanging my Hyundai i10. Now I m really frustrated about the car and not at all satisfied also even no comfort in riding. I think my 6. 8 Lak Rs is somewhat waste of money.
    my bad luck
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hold on my friend. I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill. Whatever issue you allegedly have can be resolved easily by the FIAT dealer.

And, do post some pics of your car as well. We love seeing new car pics :)
    3 people like this.
  6. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Check your tyre pressure.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wheel alignment followed by wheel balancing.
    You are driving diesel isn't it? :D

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030D using Tapatalk 4
  8. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Get your tyre pressure and also get the balancing alignment done from FASS or trusted outside vendor

Dont worry
  9. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Is it that you drive some 30 minutes on a national highway and then hit some really bad village kaccha roads. Then probably you need to change the route not the car.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  10. RedPoint

RedPoint Amatore

Chennai
    I feel it is too early to put these words, did you ever visit the FASS anytime and it did not get resolved?

Are you serious? If so then I think its not the real fault with the car.