1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Car Pics : EDIT- 15K service done in July '2011 [attached a scan of bill]

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by RollingIce, Nov 22, 2010.

1. RollingIce

RollingIce Amatore

Re: My Car Pics..

2. RollingIce

RollingIce Amatore

2nd Free Service at Rs 6,645/- ???

I got my 2nd free service done today.I got a bill of 6,645/-.The charges were for usual oil change,filter change,wheel alignment etc.
    Is this what they normally charge for the 2nd free service ?

Mods Note - Threads Merged.
    Please don't open more than one ownership report thread. Search before opening new thread.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Wheel alignment should be free of cost.
  4. RollingIce

RollingIce Amatore

my 15K service done in July '2011 [attached a scan of bill]

my so called second free service came back with a bill of around 6.6K.Uploading the bill so that others are ready for the surprise.

punto_15k service 001.jpg
  5. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

actually the free service is just for namesake..even in my case for the 2nd service they charged 400 for standard check and lubrication... check at the following link for the bill details : http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/sho...e-at-HIM-motors-Patparganj.&p=72619#post72619

Also I notice that there is no standardization across the service centres w.r.t the free service. Check my bill , the front wheel alignment is shown as FOC. while you have been charged for the same. In my case also they were charging when I told them its already mentioned in the booklet. Its then that they made it as free . Also you have been charged 450 extra for AC duct cleaning. In my case they have not even done this it seems or might have included it in the free service.
    BTW I am amazed to see the price of the Clutch Slave Cylinder. Its a tiny steel rod that they are changing and it costs 2200 Rupees!!! If someone gets it changed outside warranty then its pretty costly for a steel rod. Maybe then quality comes at some price. Have they changed the whole cylinder ? In my case they said that they have changed the rod but in the bill only REMOVE-REFIT clutch slave cylinder is shown . There is no description of the Clutch Slave Cylinder assembly as such.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

^^ its not the steel rod. they must have changed the entire assembly. so the cost.

the main thing is why dont people object. the nonsense bills. wheel alignment is free. balancing weights should be paid.

also cleaning agents, WD spray etc are charged by TASS. maruti never charges this. as no one can prove how much quantity is used.

WTF do they mean by charging standard checks Rs.270? dont they do a check while servicing?

thieves i must call them.

I am nearing my 15000 service. i know i am going to create a scene there.