1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Bronzo Scuro TJet Plus

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by abk1980, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    My heart cries when i see such beauty cars are tampered with the IDIOT guys, Dont spare them if you catch hold of them.
    Yeah i think rubbing compound with good polishing with the professional denters would work....
  2. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks guyz. I'll take her to Om Sai next Saturday for the first service.
    I am also in the process of shifting houses. Will get the detailing / treatment done after I shift.
  3. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    It looks hot man....
    ;)
  4. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi,
    Got my TJet its first service at Om Sai on Monday. There were no problems to be looked into, and the manual also spoke of just a general checkup of the car and of the fluid levels. Nothing really needed to be done except for topping up the wiper fluid. I had only one small issue to report - a very faint rattle from the general direction of the steering column that develops sometimes. Unfortunately, it did not appear during my (and the SA's) test drive. So, it could not be investigated / resolved.
    Total Cost: 100/- (for wiper fluid that I bought. The dealer did not seem to stock the Fiat recommended fluids. :( )
    The cleaning was ok. There were some brake dust patches on one rear wheel for which I cut a point when filling the feedback form. The SA was a bit upset about it and complained that such small errors can happen as the cleaner cleans n cars a day. Well, he should understand that it was his job to do a cursory verification at the end and correct it.
    Overall, I was satisfied. The car was shining at the end of everything. And it rode as always. :)

About the car, it has completed 5400km till date.
    Mileage: ~9.6kmpl with primarily city driving (daily commute of 9km each way in 45minutes apart from weekend driving within the city only)
    The Grin: Always in place :D

cheers
  5. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    ^ Where did you get it serviced from?
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    He has mentioned Om Sai as the service centre
  7. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi,
    My third service is due in a couple of weeks. I stay in Andheri W, and office is in BKC. And I dont think there is any service centre around here yet :(. Last time I had gone to Tata Car Repair Shop in Worli.
    Any suggestions for a better place? Balaji in Thane is out after the 2nd review, apart from the fact that it is very far away.
  8. joymrc007

joymrc007 Timido

Thiruvananthapuram
    I think the scratch is on the top layer(because of the white scratches) that is the clear coat layer.if that is the thing,you can try out the clear coat pens available in the market like fix it pro starting from 200/- i think this should do it for now.better try it out before expensive painting process.Hope it helps.;)
    Regards...
  9. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Tata Car Repair Shop in Worli is good enough and close to your office too. Why look elsewhere?
  10. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Did I miss something, looked for Balaji in the earlier posts but not able to see the '2nd review'. Could you share your experience at Balaji?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.