1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Bronzo Scuro TJet Plus

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by abk1980, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, abk1980. Your Bronzo Scuro Linea T-Jet+ looks magnificient and stunning.
  2. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    hey abk 1980,
    wonder glance very rare...
  3. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Thank you!
  4. arpan

arpan

Mumbai
    Lovely color.. BTW , had clicked a pic of your car when i was at the showroom:

MOD'S NOTE: DO NOT USE EXTERNAL HOSTING SITES TO POST PICS. PLS POST IT DIRECTLY IN THE FORUM.

photo0162f.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  5. The colour stand out. Every picture above has a different shade of Tuscan wine and Sunbeam Biege. Thats what makes this colour a premium one.
  6. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Tx Arpan and Bnzjon.

Unfortunately, my car got its first nick today when my co-passenger opened the door without looking and hit a cycle. There is a very small region on the edge of the door where I think the metal is exposed. Any ideas on what should I do? Being in Mumbai, I'm very worried about rust. :(
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Abk1980, we should be very carefull buddy, we should look at the rear view and the ORVM and tell th co passenger to open the door, It hurts us even a small dent to our car. just check the dent in a day light if the paint is gone then advised to do the treatment to it.
  8. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    What sort of treatment should I do? Will the TASS be able to help?

On a different note:
    1. I really used the turbo for the first time today, and it was fun! On a relatively narrow road, I was forced to follow a slow truck on 2nd gear, and a Santro behind me (with an aggressive driver) was trying hard to get ahead of me as well as the truck. As soon as there was some small space, I just floored the accelerator moving from ~15 to 45kmph in no time, leaving the truck and the Santro far behind! There was no way the Santro could get ahead of the truck in that space. Felt good. :)
    Otherwise, I'm sticking to <2.5k rpm.
    2. My father (reminder: he had advised me against this car) who had come over for the weekend complimented the car's ride and handling. He did have problems driving the car, but that was primarily because he drives an automatic now, and unfortunately we got stuck in an unexpected traffic jam after I gave him the car.
    3. I had my heart in my mouth when we noticed a leak in the car immediately after parking in a mall. It was from the silencer, which I'm told should be because of condensation. Phew! What a relief. :)
    PS: I have not noticed any leak where I park my car, except for the wiper fluid tank, which should be replaced this weekend when I go to my dealer.
    4. Did my second tank full today @ 327km. That means a mileage of 8.07kmpl, against 8.2 shown on the HU.
    I presume the odometer is correct. But, I do at times question that because the tire circumference for TJet Plus is greater than that for Linea NA / TJet. So unless Fiat has calibrated the odo differently for the different variants, it will understate the distance in my car. Can anyone throw some light on this?
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Worry not. Major manufacturers such as FIAT can not overlook such a detail.
    Enjoy the T-JET.
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @abk1980 ,congrats buddy!!best color choice!! i hope we will meet soon in our TFI meets as i eagerly want to take a close look of your Bronzo Scuro. its the best shade on linea...nway enjoy your Jet!!..have a safe & happy motoring!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.