1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My BNW Punto 1.3 Emotion Absolute

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by dhans4all, Oct 24, 2012.

1. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Karthik

thanks, yes I am leaving tomorrow early morning to komarapalayam/karur for pongal holidays. I am planning to do some photo shoot from a professional this time. lets see how it goes.
  2. aks_karthik

aks_karthik Novizio

Chennai
    Hi,

I am also leaving to my Native(Tirunelveli) tomorrow in my 2009 Silver Streak Linea by 4AM(Planned) for pongal Holidays.
    I used to go my Native almost every month in my Linea and having blast in every trip.
    Enjoy and Drive Safe :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Hi karthik

I am also planning to leave around 4.30 Am, lets see if I can see you enroute( i'll be using chennai-ulunthurpet-attur-salem route). I used to go my native for almost all festivals or once in two months.

have a nice trip and happy pongal :)

why not start a thread for this pongal holidays travel. Most of us will be travelling either previous day night or first day early morning from the leave start date and if we plan we can all start together (if possible). its gonna be a kind of Fiat convoy & haveing support if many travels together.
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  4. where are the absolute badges. I know they are just small stickers..but they do look good if placed correctly... I found MMI device very useful. Though it has severe battery issues. What about spare tyre? is it Appollo accelare only and is there any size difference?
  5. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Absolute badges are with me and still searching a right place to fix it. MMI is very useful though we need to keep it connected with charger.

I got the same Appollo accelare 195/60 R15 tyre as spare with steel rim. no change in size
  6. Now my bro got downsized tyre 14' with steel rim. We got Punto sports version and dealer also provided absolute kit along with it.
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  7. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    As far as I understand all sports version came with downsized 14" steel rim but all Emotion 1.3 came with same 195/60R15 steel rims.those who took delivery along with me also got 195/60 R15 steel rim only except Sports version.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
  9. Did you get all the absolute pack acessories, I purchased my punto emotion on 24th Dec from ranchi,jharkhand and till today waiting for the kit ,