1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My BNW Punto 1.3 Emotion Absolute

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by dhans4all, Oct 24, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Congratulations dhans. The photograph of Palio is classy.

It is way better the one which is given free.

If you feel the necessity of navigation device as well, it is absolutely worthy to go for the Absolute edition. :)
    2 people like this.
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Congrats.. dhans
  3. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Congrats mate.
  4. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

congrats,new punter:ugeek:
  5. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

only the MMI GPS device & Door sil is worth in the Absolute accessories and the mud flaps are not really useful. it looks good for car but its no use. Floor mats are ok, I dont find much difference between the floor mats given in my friend's linea and absolute floor mat.

i'll update the photos soon.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Thank you Fiatlover
    Thank you rudresh

thanks gonugupta
  6. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Thanks Surya, bluepunter & Varun pandit

thanks Ramesh, it was the time I have given more attention to my palio hence more photos.

regarding the absolute edition, its exactly the same view, the MMI device is much useful, floor mat & door sil is good. Mud flap is useless.
  7. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Small Update
    I have got a call from the sales executive in the next day Mr.Rafi & Mr.Raman after few days, its just a causal call to get the vehicle feedback. he just wanted to know whether I am happy with the sales procedure, about vehicle delivery and whether I had any long drive.

I never expected this from a showroom and it seems the two guys Mr.Raman and Mr.Rafi is the best sales team for concorde. however feeling bad that its gonna be a very few months left for them to sell Fiat.

I was told that they will be given a new assignment once Fiat separate showroom comes up. these guys will be selling Tata vehicles I beleive but there is a lot of difference between " less number of selling a very good product and more no of selling a average product". given a chance I will choose the first one actually I am doing it already.

the day after evening I got the car I have cleaned it and when I am about to finish the rain started pouring and I was like finishing the job when it rains. few guys in my apartment gave a weird look:uh by seing what i was doing and Who cares when you own a Fiat. I may look like the guy in the forward mail which we used to get. (cleaning the car when it rains):D

Few Pictures, sorry for the poor quality as I have taken with my mobile and I am without my camera as of now.

My BNW punto with her elder sister
    2012-10-17 18.35.06.jpg
    After a Rainy night
    2012-10-19 07.16.41.jpg
    2012-10-19 07.17.34.jpg
    its the water collected after a heavy Rain
    2012-10-19 07.18.25.jpg
    2012-10-19 07.18.49.jpg
    2012-10-19 07.20.23.jpg
  8. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

9. teky

teky Esperto

Congrats again Dhans!

So when are we planning a meet to capture the beauties together, Let's do a drag:D

What are they made of - I bought mine for little less than INR 300. So I can't believe it's 1000 INR.

The floor mat supplied by Tata-Fiat is horrible, Please ignore that and get cash discounts wherever possible. There are 3D mats currently in the market at various price point doing better job than the OE provided floor mats.
    1 person likes this.
  10. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Thanks Teky,

I am ready for a meet whenever you are free :p lets meet soon