1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My BNW Punto 1.3 Emotion Absolute

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by dhans4all, Oct 24, 2012.

1. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Dear all

I have started with Punto active and discussed about Linea Emotion, nothing goes as er our plan hence finally I have booked & taken the delivery of Fiat Punto 1.3 Emotion BNW absolute on Oct 17th 2012.

some teaser pictures below, the buying experience will follow shortly. punto.jpg

Car is great and after the delivery Nature blessed with Rain.
    6 people like this.
  2. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Congrats on your new car. Looking forward for your buying experience and loads of pictures along with it. :)
    Enjoy the beauty.. ;)
    1 person likes this.
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on the BNW Punto. Its simply not done to post only one picture for the ownership thread. Keep the thread updated with pictures and your review of the car.

Enjoy many more happy miles with the car.
    1 person likes this.
  4. murugusec

murugusec Timido

CHENNAI
    congrats. happy punting.
    1 person likes this.
  5. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Thank you,

pictures and buying experience follows

Thank you, I have not taken the pictures yet and Will upload it soon. buying experience will follow soon.
  6. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    The Story
    It never happens in a sudden but everything just happens totally opposite to my thinking. Exactly a year ago I was finding some issues with my Palio yeah, my friends always love to have my Palio damaged and I was too bored to make it in the right shape. All of the sudden the thought came in my mind, “ why not a new car?” I Just kept it with me as my Family always thought the Palio itself unnecessary for me.

My Old Palio,
    100_0662.JPG 100_0742.JPG

Instead of buying a car Suddenly I booked an apartment and then realized that my car plans wont workout for near future. I was happily spending for the petrol. The thought came again but I had to drop it again because instead of finding a car I found my kind of girl and I decided to marry. The marriage preparations are on and in those time I had to part my Palio due to various reasons, life without my palio was very bad and I was sure that This year I won’t get my car so I have made a stop gap arrangement of getting another Palio.

Within few days of our love My fiancé understood that I won’t be happier without a car that too fiat, she doesn’t know about cars and only thing she knows is that car should be big. It took some time for her to understand about cars and then her knowledge about cars now is different. One day my fiancé has told me that we will get a car before marriage and the reason behind was simple as she wants me to be the happiest person during wedding

The search
    As a Fiat Fan I have already decided that its either Punto or Linea, but choosing the right variant was a tough job, we started with Punto Active and ended up with emotion. choosing the colour was another tough job as I wanted White and she wanted Black. It was finally agreed for black but I requested her to check the colors in person. I took her to Tafe showroom and we saw a blue Linea parked, she decided to go for Linea that too with Blue colour. While going back home we crossed Concorde motors and decided to step in as I already had a talk with Mr.Raman. The experience was very nice and we got a nice deal for 2011 Linea too.

After much discussion and we have decided to settle with Punto 1.3 Emotion Black and booked it, wow it isn’t this simple yeah we had to come across few battles with family & financials but we booked and later Black has been changed to white (thanks for family members)

As we have decided to go for non premium colour we thought of going for absolute edition. So bosa nova white punto 1.3 emotion Absolute has been booked.

I would like to thank you all for your help & suggestions, especially CVAnandh, Vigneshram, Bala from coimbatore & Ajit.

Booking experience
    The booking experience is far better, I never thought I’ll have this kind of experience from Concorde because my previous experience back in 2010 was very bad. We called all three dealers in Chennai, Tafe never bothered to call back and follow-up and our experience in showroom is also not good. VST has offered the very best price but I turned down as I don’t wish to do any purchase from them because of their attitude and the previous delivery issues for my friends.

Right from the first time we had a nice experience with Concorde and their price was little above VST. I felt its worth to pay that premium for the experience but still its not that much great premium experience from the showroom. The sales team in Concorde is excellent and the showroom and other guys will make sure that you are one among the guys who went there for book a taxi.

I simply avoided to visit showroom in a busy time, all my visits are in the late evenings or in early office hours. Deal was fine and very good work by Brand champion Mr. Raman and Mr. Rafi.

I just found only one issue with rear right door lock and it was found out already by Raman and I was told before even I start my PDI, I would give 5 stars for this.

The car
    The car has done H 80 km during PDI and H146 during delivery, considering the distance to RTO office and showroom its fine. Absolute kit fitted and as per my request the Absolute badge is been given to me instead fixing it in the car.

During PDI
    2012-10-11 10.04.29.jpg
    No other issues and car is May 2012 manufactured and I dont have any issues with that. I was told totally 180 BNW punto's readily available in plant

I have decided to stick with Apollo acceler and the performance is very fine so far.

Delivery
    the delivery is smooth, registration was done on 15/10/2012 and I patiently waited for a day and called rafi to get the number, he was not in office but he replied you got a nice number and the number is a fancy number too.

so the number was a special number and I got it without spending for it. The delivery process was fine and only thing is that the pouch given was damaged and I was told to collect the pouch, extended warranty little later as they have some issues with internet.

Took the delivery and went straight to fuel station, tanked up and the bill came less than 2000, I realized its diesel :-D
    3 people like this.
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Congrats on your "Absolute emotion"! Wish you happy miles ahead.
    1 person likes this.
  8. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    Can you post few pictures of the absolute edition accessories. Relatively, how good are the Absolute mud flaps and floor mats when compared to the one that is given free.
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  9. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Congrats for the Italian Beauty.
  10. Congrats on Punto Absolute!!
    Wish you miles of happy and safe driving!