1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Blue & Me - 90 HP at Home

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Relativity, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I got my RC book within 2 weeks, already picked it up. Surprisingly, they did not screw up anything on the RC.
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I received my RC book within 2 weeks.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

That's truly disappointing on FIAT's part:A..!!
    I told ya already, it won't be same old FIAT now. They are becoming more & more businessmen day by day.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat/Dealer doesn't have any role to play with regard to the RC errors or time taken for it. It solely depends on the Registration Office. For my Punto, they mentioned it as Linea Emotion Pack in the RC.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

That effect is shown at root level once manufacturer itself is serious with. The FIAT dealers were never bad in the days of Palio too, it was FIAT's attitude that let them loose of the hook. Obviously dealers too dumped FIAT later on as Palio stopped selling. But never the less, It's good to hear something positive every now & then about FIAT from people like Relativity who wants FIAT to do good. At least such news are no more an exception now, if not usual.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    To the TFI member that i just bumped into at the Shell Petrol pump in Porur - I am sorry mate that I didn't stop and catch up with you. I was totally pissed with the BMW guy, whose rear view mirror may be broken because of me. He asked me if I didn't know how to drive and I yelled at him saying that I din't and that's why I have the "L" board. I thought you were with him and my patience had worn thin and I guess I was one step away from getting into a fist fight with the BMW dude.
    I think if I got your name right, it should be Vignesh.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Calm down Relativity. I couldn't clearly get about the incident. I think you should have met Vigneshram.
  8. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Relativity wha wnt wrong ..i stay in porur i have never seen your car ...
  9. Yeah it was me and I wasn't with the bmwguy.I came there to buy some cookies.ma car was parked outside.
    Its all fine I knew tat u were angry or something. But what really happened to the BMW?
  10. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Sorry man, this is the first time I met a TFI member and I really wanted to catch up.
    I went to the Shell shop to buy a glass cleaner for a friend but parked my car wrong so it was obstructing the vehicles that wanted to check air pressure.
    When I came out of the shop, I saw this BMW trying to squeeze in and I quickly tried to move out my car so he could go easily. But I always hit stationary objects and while reversing hit his rear view mirror. He rolls down the window and it's a 20 year old asking me if I can't drive and I just lost it.
    I really need to work on reversing and getting in and out of parking spots :A