1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Blue & Me - 90 HP at Home

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Relativity, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Hey relativity congrats on your beauty man.
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Thanks Guys. I am skeptical about the paint sealant as there is a strict NO NO thread about it on Team BHP.
    However, I might do the under body painting by 3M as I live in a coastal area and I would like to reduce the noise in the cabin.

Took the car out to Express avenue and back today on my own. This was my first drive without the driving school driver sitting with me. I am quite please with car. there is some plastic squeaking on the driver's door, guess it will go away. I also noticed that the windshield needs a sun film for sure. 3M is quoting about 8K for the CR series. Not sure if the car will look weird if I just do the film on the windshield and not on the windows and the rear.

Lastly, the dealer only gave me a "Tax Invoice". I have read here that I should get a "Sales Certificate". what exactly is a sales certificate? Can somebody post a scan, if possible?
  3. Congratulations on your new car and wishing you miles of motoring bliss. Leave the scratches alone if you take my advice. My bonnet has been painted at TASS and there's a huge quality difference even if the Color matches. Mind you they have dented my bonnet so had to get them do it and now I regret. If they have not given you temporary registration T/R then you will not be able to drive the car around and the way to bypass this is they give you a Trade Certificate T/C. Press for a TR.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I got the number already and the number plate has been fitted by the dealer. However, the RC will come in 15 days; or so I am told.
    I have absolutely no proof that this number has been registered to me.
  5. elaramvani

elaramvani Novizio

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
    Chennai
    Linea 1.4
    Hi Relativity! Congratulations for you and your new beloved Blue Beauty 2012. Every dealer with the same story. I am also residing near coastal chennai. Initially the OEM under-chassis painting/coating is sufficient. In my case I have corrected each and every line ( bcos almost all the datas are entirely meaningless ) of FORM 20 ( first form ), which can be downloaded only by the dealer. The SE/TL was very much annoyed with me for correcting the form. But i explained in detail and ask them to download another form for me. base on this form only our RTO prepares the RC paper. If it is a smart card ok. But in my case paper. Even though there was a correction on that and it took another one month from RTO.

Enjoy Safe & Happy motoring!!! Good luck.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Congrats - beautiful color.
  7. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

TN07
    The car looks stunning in flesh. That color truly is beauty and the beast within comes to life, :clapping:clapping when you put your feet on the pedal. Don't worry too much about the scratches, these can be removed as these are hairline scratches. I thought the car cover comes as part of the sales offer made to you? If its not in stock how did they say they'll give it to you when you booked???
    1 person likes this.
  8. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Chennai
    Stunning look, Congrats Relativity.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Now let's stick it where it belongs to!
    @Relativity: are you driving it now:mad:? Come on, Have some heart tiger, when we were so nervous & anxious last time, were we:cool:? Car looks like a goddess with a trident but still it is meant to be driven. I hope that you are not in search for a water bed & cushions for your car. It doesn't sleep for Almighty's sake:A!!
    Now pls grace that driver's seat with your holy & sacred butt, slot some gears in that chilled cabin & let the praise come through. Still if you want to be careful, stay awake till late night hours & drive it for some 10-20 kms but do it whatever it takes.

This car must be itching to go out, it doesn't like baby sitting. Don't do any injustice to her, it not some Chinese stuff that is meant to be washed & park them again till next washing:irked.
    1 person likes this.
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Congrats Relativity, Your long search for the car ends here. Wishing you many happy miles with her!
    1 person likes this.