1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Black Horse ... Punto 1.3 MJD

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by atrup, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    Great Atrup!!! Thanks for sharing the info. This is really great news! Finally after a long time FIAT is going to have their own Dealership nerwork.
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    GARODIA DISTRIBUTOR is one of the 2 and I talked with them a few days back.Showroom will be beside BAGUIHATI BIGBAZAR & WS will be at ANANDAPUR.Tentative opening date of the WS is 20th APRIL.I have already registered my details with them.2442-4579 is the no.Atrup why don't we organise a TFI EASTEREN INDIA meet. I can assure you of 4 GPs and one LINEA from HALDIA.Your car is looking awesome in black.
  3. A showroom on the vip road stretch is confirmed...
    The building beside big bazar is empty, earlier jalan motors had maruti dealership in that building.but what we existing owners need is fiat dedicated service centres.

My participation is guaranteed if any plan is made in july..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ARNAB,talked with them(GARODIA DISTRIBUTOR who will open the showroom at VIP) yesterday---the WS is coming up at ANANDAPUR(near RUBY) and the tentative opening date(WS) is 20th(as I have mentioned in my earlier post) of this month(as per the lady I talked with).Google GARODIA DISTRIBUTOR and you will get the location.
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  5. atrup

atrup Amatore

Kolkata
    OMG ... what i was told not to shared is already done :eek: ... but its great to see the excitement and joy on everone's face ... definitely we can plan for an G2G of FIAT lover's at any urban area with lots of greenary ... but please make sure it will be on the month of Jun / July ...

I will be on a long Bike Trip with our very well known foundation Rolling Wheels somewhere in North Bengal on May ... so will not be there ...

As everything is shared ... so the 2nd showroom will be on Fulbagan - Beleghata (E.M Bypass) road ... very first observed by Rajarshi ... the FIAT Lover :D
  6. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Atrup, I will be be on a trip to North Bengal, Assam , Shilong and Bhutan(if day permits) starting last week of May-----will travel by my BNW GP.Here are 2 pics from my last years trip to North Bengal--- P1060757.jpg P1060635.jpg
    3 people like this.
  7. atrup

atrup Amatore

Kolkata
    great to see another long drive lover, pics are very nice Sandipan. I tried to reply to you for long, but not sure why everytime i got disconnected after log in.

Few days back i checked and could not find the showroom of FIAT beside Bigbazar on VIP Road. Anyone has any idea ?
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Atrup, yesterday got a call from GARODIA.WS opening is on 26/04/2013 & they also confirmed about the opening of the showroom on that day. The showroom is already functional at 94,HEMCHANDRA NASKAR ROAD(as listed in FIAT-INDIA website) & the BAGUIHATI showroom may open a few days later.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    Thanks Atrup. But its not on the E.M Bypass its from FullBagan to Belegahata road Exact opposite road of fullbagan to kakurgachi (via pantaloons). And you are also a very enthusiast FIAT lover :D. Lets plan a weekend getaway with our Black horses ;) what do u think ......

10. atrup

atrup Amatore

Kolkata
    At last glad to see an ad from FIAT in today's TOI as follows:

View attachment 44782

I also had a discussion with them. What i came to know is that this is a temp showroom, main one will be at Swastik Building, just beside Haldiram Flyover on VIP Road. Workshop at Anandpur (behind Ruby Hospital) is in progress. Eager to see some great marketting strategies, customer service and a true good & freindly workshop :eek:.

Also got a request from Garodia to arrange for some activity and if any help required they will try to provide the same. So, asking all whoever is looking into this thread, can we set up a FIAT Rally starting from Showroom or CC2 to somewhere at urban place :p. Please share your feedback and based on that we can probably start a new thread, collect contact numbers of all FIAT-ians, discuss availibility and fix a date accordingly for a FIAT G2G.

Something i observed so far and would like to share:

1. Honda come up with 1.5 i-DTEC Diesel, strong marketting, showcasing the car AMAZE like a revolutionary product.
    2. Hyundai is also there with strong marketting of their Fluidic Verna, New Elantra with their Diesel Variant
    3. Fiat just opened a showroom with very little advertisement.

If you compare all the ads in today's TOI Kol edition, Hyundai is showcasing the features like ABS & EBD, Auto Cruise Control, Airbags much attractive way than FIAT (i think so), same goes with Honda which gave advertise of their 1.5 i-DTEC through all commercials, newspaper even compared the price with Maruti Dzire. Where as the kind of Exceptional Feature that FIAT has introduce first time in its segment in a Hatchback Car in INDIA long back in 2005 Auto Expo like:

1. Steering Mount Audio Control
    2. Airbag
    3. Immobilizer
    4. Blue & Me
    5. Speed sensetive volume adjuster
    6. Automatic Door Lock speed settings
    7. Follow Me
    8. Metal guard for Engine Compartment (Copied by TATA in their high end cars)
    9. Rain Sensing wiper
    10. Voice Control over the menu
    11. Only Hatchback with tyre specification of 195 / 60 / R15
    12. Lots of features on the MID and many more ........................................... (FIAT car is a hidden treasure)

1.3 Multijet is India's National Engine on which 99% Diesel cars are running. But if you ask anyone having a Diesel Car of TATA or MARUTI or CHEVROLET, owner hardly knows that their fav machine is running on FIAT's Revolutionary Engine. Big names never promoto or inform their customer's that the Brain of their car is Running on FIAT :p. In fact i found TATA delears everytime, very reluctant saying anything about FIAT (probably not getting salary for promoting them :evilsmile). But we all know it is true fact.

Think FIAT should focus more on Marketing and with a very good service center, to please its valuable customers.
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
    1 person likes this.