1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Black Horse ... Punto 1.3 MJD

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by atrup, Feb 14, 2013.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    HHB is a royal color dude. :)
    Also I like your registration plate. Why you are not posting some more pictures of your horse?
  2. atrup

atrup Amatore

Kolkata
    100% agree Suman. Let me tell you all something which encourage me a lot. My father in law has a TATA INDICA 6 yrs old model. He used to wash and polish it every week even he was out with the car for 2 hrs. Appreciable part is that at the age of 65 he is maintaining the car on his own from washing to cleaning to polishing both interior and exterior. It encourage me a lot and that is why every week i used to do the same.

But the real fact is that in Kolkata whenever i go out with this Italian Beauty, it seems to me that "The Road Is Full of Idiots" :eek:. Most of the folks driving either on bike, or car do never use their indicator. Horrible part is driving beside a Auto or shuttle. They are horrible and now a days the roads of our own Kolkata are full of these folks. So, often there is a chance for any vehicle to get damaged.

But i try to keep my Black Horse safe as much as i can. I am part of a very renowned and one of the oldest registered group from Kolkata with folks love to drive on 2 or 4 wheels whenever we have free time. Myself alone has made many trips to different district and state on my old monster CBZ Extreme (that too is Black :) as well) which are available online on my blog and can be easily searched from google with "weekend getaways from kolkata on motorcycle" or "garpanchkot on 2 wheels" or "birbhum on 2 wheels" etc.

Hope i could make some more trips on this Italian Monster once have free time.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Will do at earliest ...
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  3. atrup

atrup Amatore

Kolkata
    here is another snap of myself (sitting) with my Black Monster:

DSC08210.JPG
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
    4 people like this.
  4. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

This pic almost made me regret buying a white Punto, for a moment!
    More pics please!
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    HHB + that silver front grill is a killer combo. :up
  6. atrup

atrup Amatore

Kolkata
    Hi Ravi,

[44K and just rear tyre changed. How about front ones.]

Front tyres are still fine. Though planning to change them at earliest.

- - - Merged Post - - -

no brother ... same happens with me when i saw a white one ... it looks me more sporty ... don't ever regret on what you have ... the more you love it ... the more you will get from it :eek:

Anyways ... i am actually looking for the new FIAT showroom in Kolkata ... so that i can be part of the rally that FIAT is organizing for every showroom :D
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  7. atrup

atrup Amatore

Kolkata
    Hi All,

I came to know that FIAT is going to launch showroom somewhere near Kankurgachi. Does anybody has any idea.
    Please update.

Thanks
    Arup
  8. Kankurgachi??? But where is the space??
    I heard long back that rd motors will be opening an independent showroom somewhere on the vip road.
    KB motors should have come up with something by now in south kolkata..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. atrup

atrup Amatore

Kolkata
    Kankurgachi is on Beleghata road ... from Fulbagan to Beliaghata (on E.M Bypass) ... tried to find out from someone associated with FIAT ... came to know that we all FIAT owner's will receive SMS post 15th April ... also heard that somewhere behind Ruby Hospital FIAT will launch their workshop ... not sure which one is correct ... i am waiting for the SMS to come and see Kolkata is crowded with FIAT only :p
  10. atrup

atrup Amatore

Kolkata
    Just confirmed ... 2 Showrooms will be opening within next 2 weeks in Kolkata (no more details i should share as it was requested me) ... Looking for a great G2G very soon ... and myself looking to be part of the FIAT rally ...

Wish FIAT should come back with the best marketting and service quality ... Hurray .... :dance