1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my beautiful white horse

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by driveit, Apr 3, 2015.

1. driveit

driveit Amatore

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I bought my pearl white punto evo 90hp Jan'15. So far completed 6500km and it's wonderful and really exciting drive.

So far no issues...
    bharath, sandipan_r15 and prabhjot like this.
  2. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good to know that. Please do share good things in details.. Pleople write pages when they want to complain against FIAT.

Request you to write at least a small paragraph with real experience. ;)
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations @driveit !welcome to TFI!
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @driveit. Wishing you a pleasant ownership experience!
  5. driveit

driveit Amatore

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I had a trip to yercaud after first service and when i was driving in open highway (early morning chennai - trichy NH) the driving pleasure is awesome! I reached salem by 4:30 hrs (Avg speed of 70!). My normal average speed is normally below 50 (with my i10). Punto is simply superb in highways.... No tired...
    prabhjot and PradeepM like this.
  6. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please start your ownership thread to let the world know about your good experience with your car.CONGRATS.
  7. driveit

driveit Amatore

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I had a recent trip to Trichy from chennai and i took conscious effort to check the FE by maintaining 80-90 for around 70kms.
    To my surprise it showed 19.4 km/l.

Somewhere I saw youtube video that if you could maintain between 60-70 FE is coming more than 25!.

But I am sure that we can't drive this packet rocket within 80!!

I am planning kodaikanal trip next month. I will share my experience after that.
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @driveit

Congratulations on your buy. Good to know that you are enjoying the drive with your horse (Mind calling it stallion atleast???).

Suggest you to start an ownership thread detailing your buying, delivery & initial ownership experience and post some quality pics of your steed. Happy mile crunching and drive safely.
  9. kishor123

kishor123 Timido

belgaum
    belgaum
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congratulations on the purchase,
    Thats pretty decent mileage you are getting.
    Drive safe!
  10. driveit

driveit Amatore

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Amazing FE in my recent trip. initially i was cruising by 100-120 and checked the FE after 100+km and it's 17.3. Then decided to maintain below 100 kmph for another 100km then it shows 19.3! (significant improvement. it's overall FE i.e. 200+ km FE). Then i started maintaining well within 80 for another 100+ km then by surprise it go beyond 20!! (i.e. 20.8 overall FE).

So if one could maintain within 80 FE would definitely above 22!!. But the traffic is near zero..