1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Beautiful italian babe!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by shubham91, Sep 8, 2013.

1. shubham91

shubham91 Novizio

Hii all Fiatians!
    fisrst of all really sorry for being so late in creating the ownership thread.Now lets start with what I am here for,from last 9 years Our beloved Santro served us with its passion of always to get reved,but soon or later as we know evryone grows old so did happen with our Santro and also due to the Soaring petrol prices we had to think of Changing the Car now and switch to diesel.
    Now the pondering begin with few concepts clear about in me and my dads mind:
    2)Maintenance and Servicing
    3)Up to date with latest Technology etc.
    We shortlisted:
    Maruti SWift,i20,Sail u-va Hatchback,Etios Liva,Polo.
    As you can all see we didnt even consider the italian beauty in our list and finally the testdriving of all the above mentioned cars began.Firstly talking about Swift,I was not into it but Dad liked it and after its test drive I was shocked why the hell people are still buying this piece of shit which feels so inconfident on road at high speeds and also the body roll was too much also the boot was a joke for this car so it was kicked out.The second contender in the list i20,which was good to look at and was stuffed with many goodies the only hinderance was its price tag,the i20 is not priced well because at price of i20 asta (top variant) one can go for a good entry sedan so it too was kicked.The third one Sail u-va hatchback with new looks and aesthitics,the car was fun to drive and engine quite responsive to throttle.It is priced competetively but due to this chevrolet has let down its interiors which again made us to drop it and also the company offered no deal on it and exchange.Now coming on to Toyata etios liva,it is good in exteriors but as one enters into it feels pukish,its interiors were even more horrible like a TATA product,cheap quality of plastics and upholstery used so again a kick. Now finaly coming on to Polo,it has good interiors and exterior looks,priced good but the only problem arised when My friend who is Manager of Sales in Volswagon in Patiala told me that dont go for it because some of its parts are too costly and not available in India.
    So we were left with no choice and thought of going with i20 sportz vaiant.

But one fine day in the newspaper was this italian beauty Grande Punto and then My father told me to test drive it because fiat once upon a time in INDIA was a king in Automobile Industry.Before going for test drive I searche dfor it online and came across Teamfiat and after going through all your members experiences and advices my heart was already pounding to go for it blind folded.
    And the thing that was to happen I was left speech less after the test drive of Punto,it's engine is so refined and being already used in 11 cars in India so undoubtedly its the best,its interiors were spacious and felt as if I was in a Sedan and the cabin was quite with no engine noise. I knew this is our next car and took my father next time to the Showroom,he too liked it and we made up our mind for it. Finally we booked Punto 1.3 mjd Emotion.We got a good offer from the dealer which as following:
    1)Exchange Bonus(exchanged our santro)=Rs 30000
    2)Cash Discount=Rs 25000
    3) Value of Old car= Rs 117000
    5) Accessories= Leather seat covers,mud flaps,foot mats,teflon coating,body cover.
    The color we choose was New Pearl White so we had to wait for our Punto.From here began frustration period as we were promised by the dealer the car would be delivered to us on 29th july 2013 but he failed to do so,now the date shifted to 4th august and again failed for delivery. Now we complained Fiat Mumbai and their response was pathetic as the sales manager and fiat logistics blamed the dealer for late Payment whereas it was not dealers fault and the root cause was Fiats poor logistics services as the transporter took 12 days to come down to Patiala from Pune (distance=1700 kms approx). Finally to compensate for this Fiat sales Manager offered us three brander wrist watches and finally our Italian Beauty was with us on 11th august 2013.
    So far the experience is great and travelled 1300 kms both by me and my father.Just loving the drive,performance,endurance and durability of the product.
    After my Sales experience I have learned wgy isnt Fiat able to stand firm in Indian Automobile industry despite of the fact they Have the best in Class vehicles dut to their poor sevice network so its high time Fiat wake up and dust all othe rivals!

Some of the pictures of my babe!
    IMG_0330.jpg IMG_0332.jpg IMG_0333.jpg IMG_0334.jpg IMG_0407.jpg IMG_0408.jpg IMG_0409.jpg IMG_0410.jpg IMG_0418.jpg IMG_0734.jpg IMG_0735.jpg IMG_0736.jpg IMG_0739.jpg
    4 people like this.
  2. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Congratulations..! it really looks hot
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Congrats and nice pics
  4. shubham91

shubham91 Novizio

Thank you mayurshah and zenwalker for your admiration!
    1 person likes this.
  5. Congrats for the car buddy..
    Where are the pics of the wrist watches?

I got my car almost after 2 months of booking(rto is to blame here) but a few wrist watches would have been nice to track time(next time the car goes to sc) or atleast a calender..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
  6. shubham91

shubham91 Novizio

Bro i l soon upload the pics because those are on the way !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    1 person likes this.
  7. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Congrats Shubham for Italian beauty.
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Congrats, she looks hot in PW shade. Take good care of her. :)
  9. shubham91

shubham91 Novizio

Thnx rachit n driv3r !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  10. What is the sticker price for those seat covers? I badly need OEM covers, but my lame dealer has nothing! -_-!
    1 person likes this.