1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My baby met with an accident

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by shubham91, Dec 6, 2013.

1. shubham91

shubham91 Novizio

patiala
    Hii all fiatians,with a heavy heart I want to tell that my baby punto met wid an accident,a nonsense person hit it from back while it was parked and ran away. As I saw it I was totaly shattered and very sad. Please help me decide what to do and what will be the approximate expenditure and should I consider the dealer for repairing it. vuhaqabu.jpg rugy7ege.jpg ny7umupy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
  2. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry to see this. Take it to a Body shop, it seems a like a minor damage. Hope it will get in proper shape soon..
    Did the paint came off from the bumper. Similar thing happened to me, when I rub it, i realized that it was from the other car. Mine was intact.
  3. shubham91

shubham91 Novizio

patiala
    Pdash the paint has not come out from the bumper and should I visit the authorised Fiat service center or after market services and can you please help me tell the total budget because a few minutes back showed it to a Person who is quoting 3000/- for this.

4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Shubham, dont worry it doesnt semems like a major impact, just use the rubbing compound and wax polish you should be good to go (except the dents).
    if there are any deep scratches you can try DIY using compaint
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    I would suggest try to find out a garage which does paintless dent removal . That should be lighter on your pocket with same quality of finish.
  6. shubham91

shubham91 Novizio

patiala
    The guy I shown my car to says it the dent area has to be painted again as while taking out the dent the paint will get spoiled and does any one know the colour code or brand that fiat uses for NEW PEARL WHITE/VOCAL WHITE ?