1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My BabY GirL

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by nihaz, May 14, 2011.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    nihaz where are you from i see trivandrum registration on your ride..!!!
  2. nihaz

nihaz

Kerala
    No it's the weekend wash... I dont let them paint the tires with their paint+diesel mix tho. I use the foam sprays for the tyre shine (this i spray like every 3 days as hostel is very dusty)
    Hmmm if the tyre scratches stand out definitely get them painted... But then you should do it for all four as it's pretty impossible to get the same finish. I have seen paint jobs where they actually painted over the central logo in one alloy but left the rest same (so make sure you tell them exactly what you want and they're clear about it coz once painted it's not so reversible)
    Radium stripes: It's your choice, depending on alloys. Say I wouldn't do it to mine because the diamond polished lip stands out as it is. Say I put a red strip, I'd lose the 17" look. but then again most of the lenso samurai's come with a red outline. It is pretty much your choice...

Lol I'm from trivandrum but studying in Pariyaram. :)
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    upcoming Doctor..!!!

Dr.??

give an introduction in intro thread , it would be nice.
  4. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Nihaz, I have seen you once some time back on the Kumarapuram-Kims route and followed you for sometime to get a glimse of the alloys. I should say, definitely the best looking Punto I have come across so far. 17" looks stunning and nothing out of proportion in the Punto wheel wells. From where did you buy these alloys? How much was spent on it? Which shop did the drilling for you? I ask too many question ;).
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Whats the PCD of the 17 inch alloys?

By the way how is the ride after having the 45 profile tyres
  6. nihaz

nihaz

Kerala
    Haha wonder why all my friends get shocked when I say I'm a soon to become doc...lol.. yeah will do the intro soon
  7. nihaz

nihaz

Kerala
    Lol thanks for the compliments man. I got the alloys from Kannur, a friend's place... Fitting from there itself. In trivandrum you should try New bharat tyres opposite the new airport terminal. They're the only ones with a bit of know how here. I get the tyre work done in tvm from them. Alloys cost around 28k. phew i hope i answered all your questions. :p
  8. nihaz

nihaz

Kerala
    PCD : 100
    Ride: Handling improved to extreme levels. Sterring bit tight. Comfort: bit bumpy on really bad roads. But I'm not complaining. :D
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i happened to see this car again in trivandrum today !! When i saw it, i was sure i ve seen this car in TFi somewhere long back( when i joined the forum :p ) n was desperately searching for it !! and found this 2 year old thread !!! lots of changes from the pics posted here.
    imported projector headlamps, new 17 inchers ( though i liked the older BBS replicas better than this !!
    (R)Pic26.jpg
    (R)Photo27.jpg
    1 person likes this.