1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My BabY GirL

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by nihaz, May 14, 2011.

1. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    whoa! This is hottest looking Punto on this Forum... *looks at my punto*................*sigh*
    Last edited: May 15, 2011
  2. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    17'' look fantastic. Impressive set of modifications :)
  3. nihaz

nihaz

Kerala
    Hey guys it is good to see the compliments... thanks :) Btw i just saw the fast five movie nd here's the insane part:

fast-five-porsche-600w.jpg

punto.jpg
  4. nihaz

nihaz

Kerala
    With time your punto will evolve. And then nothing...absolutely nothing...will be better than your baby. :)
  5. sorry guys
    OT
    a friend of mine has got the same design wheels for his cruze after looking at nihaz's wheels..
  6. nihaz

nihaz

Kerala
    Seems like it's the alloys everyone's admiring... Funny thing about it is I was planning to paint the alloys black ( my previous ones were OE alloys painted- pic attached). But for some reason the way these spokes look on running is just insanely sweet that I decided not to paint it black.

31993_10150194917895007_551765006_12299807_6269301_n.jpg
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    i envy you ...that is mindblowing..!!!!
  8. nihaz
    sir how is the cleaning part of the wheels??
    cleaning the brake dust coming out from the front wheels??
    how did you get the oe wheels painted??
    paper first and then fresh black paint or powder coat on top of the silver thing??
  9. nihaz

nihaz

Kerala
    Hey don't need to call me sir...makes it sound so formal :p
    Cleaning I take it to the local car service station.. once a week.. costs around 100 Rs. About the painting I will have to find out and get back to you. As far as I know, they did the black painting and then a clear coat on top of it.
  10. nihaz
    sorry for the sir.
    Ok. Do you use anything like tyat jopasu duster or anything every evening or is it only a wash for the weekend. I wanted to get a wheel painted the original colour as it has got a lot of scratches on it..
    Also any idea how the wheels might look if we get the radium stripes put on the rims like on that of the yamaha fz-s?