1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My astounding Pearl White 2013 Punto 90 Hp TD Experience

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by zenwalker, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    USB functionality in Punto and Linea is driven by Blue and me. So I doubt whether remote can be used for all functions of USB.
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not always in case of body colors of cars.White that of Swift/Dzire, Cruze are all metallic.
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Let me again confirm with the vecto and Aadya regarding the same.

Also its ok buddy, its not really an hijack as many people are already in confusion about this remote thingy.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Sure buddy, ill ask them when i get a call.

- - - Merged Post - - -

The Remote looks pretty big compared to what folks got on Swift. Cmon FIAT!

Also please do some experiments as others requested. :)
  4. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Well.. it's not something that's impossible.
    When the steering wheel control buttons can trigger the Blue&Me unit for prev/next track, IR remote must also be able to do that. Just that the IR receiver unit must also have a connection with Blue & Me.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    the remote should operate only one way i.e dedicated to USB or dedicated to HU.
    if its both then claps... :D
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Had Requested for a TD from KHT via FIAT Web site. SA had called yesterday evening. Scheduled for today evening. But the actual surprise i got is today morning. A representative called from FIAT following up on TD and making sure that it should happen.
    Appretiate the effort FIAT.

Keep it up.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Nice to hear that FIAT is making efforts..did u TD Punto?
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    SA has not called yet though he promised me he would. Also i had asked FIAT representative to call me around 1 PM today as i was in meeting in the morning. So no calls so far.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello Govind,

Had a discussions with Vecto SA, Karthik. He confirms that the new models are coming with the updated/new User manuals which is having 3 years written in it. May be you need to talk to your SA/Dealer/FIAT and ask for the updated manual book.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    2nd Edition

Dear Guys,

Today evening i had booked for a TD of 90 HP with KHT. Mr. Sandesh turned out around time. Over all TD experience remain same. Mr. Sandesh has very good knowledge on the car as well as very relaxed kind person in explaining every thing asked to him. I very much liked his assistance today.

Again Remote was not present in this car as KHT decided to take away all remotes from Demo cars. But any ways further inquiry he said that they have tried the Remote support on 2013 models (Refreshed and Non Refreshed) and it seem to work very well. So i guess some what good news for 2013 non refreshed model owners. Since they dont have 2012 models with them so they have not tried.

Finally he invited me for the 11th Opening. I like Caffee and i like this guy handling customers. So ill be there and hopefully i can book one on that day ;)

Their SC will go operational from 15th onwards as still alot of work is going on.
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.