Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by zenwalker, Apr 20, 2013.
Great.. also upload the image of the player..
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
damn this is very confusing. I'll call up Francis tmrow and verify about this in detailed.
OK, Brochures says its supported for Emotion variant. Any ways, ill call up Madhu (Vecto) and Francis (Aadya) in verifying this and requesting them to post images of the same compared to non supported variants. Lets see.
FIAT should really update their SA ASAP. These guys could mislead customers very much.
As already requested, please do upload the images of whole player set pin pointing the censors. So that our existing owners can compare and add support for their cars if possible.
zenwalker, is your final decision pending only for remote clarification?
Make a call to Fiat helpline.
Don't believe SA word, show them brochure and tell them to clarify from Fiat.
No, not really. Tat is just part of the query. I am taking a TD again from KHT this time tomorrow. But parallely discussing with Vecto and Aadya (tomorrow and day after if need be) about this month offers and the best ones wins. Shall visit Vecto/Aadya showroom this weekend and book the car.
As govindankvs has confirmed that his 1.3MJD Emotion has a remote control which is in accordance with the brochure, KHT SA is definitely wrong.
- - - Merged Post - - -
Along with the pictures, can you also respond to these questns:
1. Does it work along with Steering controls? If so, have you experimented as which one takes priority?
2. Does it work to control the USB in Blue & Me unit too?
@Zenwalker: Sorry for hijacking your thread for a 2013 model ICE discussion. There is a separate thread for discussing this anyway http://www.teamfiat.co.in/car-entertainment/9665-2013-punto-linea-ice.html
In brochures its mentioned that remote control is only for Emotion and Emotion 90hp models...
- - - Merged Post - - -
1) I could not make out where the remote censors are. My wife always uses it so the remote works for sure.
2) Have not done much of testing with the remote and the unit itself, so unable to answer on the priority question put by pdydeva.
3) Did few quick tests with USB when I took the car. I was not able to use the remote with USB then. Have not done any detailed experiments, so unable to confirm.
Zenwalker, When you call up the dealers please do confirm if they have the updated Owners Manual, showing the 36 months warranty. I have not got any concrete response from Fiat yet. All they said is they will get back.
Whites are always Non Metallic , Isn't
Separate names with a comma.