1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My astounding Pearl White 2013 Punto 90 Hp TD Experience

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by zenwalker, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

I don't think that a sales adviser will be equipped with proper info on answering this technical question because to answer this, one needs to have accurate info from FIAT side.

I don't think FIAT would have passed on this small info to the sales advisers yet.

Lets wait for some members to buy the new 2013 Punto/Linea and maybe their experiments can bring out the facts. ;)
  2. aksri036

aksri036

Bangalore
    Hi Zen

Did you get the final offer? What is the final OTR?
    I am also planning to buy a punto 1.3 MJD and was wondering if there is any offer on the 2013 refreshed models. The SA said told me that no such offer is there on 2013 refreshed models.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear Guys,

Update on the Remote front. SA called me back and apprently the stocks (April refreshed models) they had recieved doesnt have Remote in it from FIAT stocks itself. Infact they have ordered the new stock and in a week time it will be in their stocks and then SA shall send me the pics and details about the Remote facility.

1 person likes this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes thats true aksri036, FIAT is not providing any discount except corporate on 2013 FIAT cars.
  5. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Zen,

Excellent write up.. Congrats on completing the TD. Hope to see the pics and detailed writeup on booking and delivery experience.
  6. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Made a visit to Vecto today for a running repair. Had a chance to visit the showroom as well. The player in the 2013 90hp car looks the same. Not sure Where's the sensor for receiving remote signal or maybe the showroom cats don't have these feature. Has anyone seen this remote yet?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,

Suprising update on the Remote front from KHT SA. I just got a call from KHT SA. While on the conversation i happen to enquire about this remote support. I was surprised about what Vecto SA said earlier. As per KHT SA, remote control is supported in Dynamic and below variants and not in Emotion (90Hp) variants since Emotion comes with steering mounted controls. No Remote support can not be added to Emotion models.

But i still feel Remote support was needed in Emotion models as the rear passengers would be making use of it much. :)
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Isn't it odd? Remote supported lower variants, but not in Emotion variants? What is the big deal in adding remote support across variants?
  9. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    It must be wrong information from the KHT SA. The brochure reads the other way. Only blue and me equipped units get the Remote.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. govindankvs

govindankvs Novizio

US
    US
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My 1.3 MJD Emotion Mar 2013 model came with remote. its a basic simple remote. Will upload the image tomorrow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.