1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My astounding Pearl White 2013 Punto 90 Hp TD Experience

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by zenwalker, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidindica

sidindica

-
    The window label for new colour reads vocal white on both lineas and puntos.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    They might call it the same, but the paint codes are different. Earlier vocal white was a lot more creamish than the current pearl white.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    if i remember correctly, you have learnt driving recently! too soon to start cornering :cool:...
  4. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Nice writeup!

So are we convinced enough that Fiat has released refreshed version? I am refering to Zenwalker's first post of this thread!

Regards
    Gopi
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Fiat has done some minor changes but they never chose to call it a 'refresh'! it is us who are referring to the changes as refresh...
    1 person likes this.
  6. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    The ORP on paper will be 9+ lakh, it was the same for me also , but after discounts free insurance, free road side assistance n 8k cash discount etc etc i got my car for 8,66,102/-

Got my 90 hp on 29th march
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Zen,
    nice write up and that was thrilling to read and i was concern with the above about gear improvements which is not highlighted by fiat officials.But still i want our experts to comment on the gear ratio improvements. Experts call for the TD ?

Gopi,
    refreshed version ;) when are you going to have TD ?
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yep i am still a noob at driving. But was always wanted to experience stuffs what you guys keep talking about in the reviews ;) Yet i was highly careful today while driving. Every corner i made sure no vehicle is in front or rear or in the corner.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hmm... SA is yet to come back on final offer. So far i am getting no cash discount on new models. Plus corporate discount is just 3k :( SA did not speak any thing about free insurance or free road side assistance etc. stuffs. But the price data sheet given by him shows prices of Insurance = 27747, Ext warranty = 5093, RSA charges = 3500.
    I am hoping that he would give away some free stuffs as you mentioned.

- - - Merged Post - - -

I agree with Shams. FIAT officially never named it as Refreshed. It is we referring such to differentiate the new models from the earlier ones which were produced in 2012 and pre-April 2013, since in post april models have very minor changes.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Ganges. I have requested Mr. Krishna to do a TD of the new model. Lets wait for his review on gear thingy if he did TD. ;)
    1 person likes this.
  9. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    May be next saturday! :confused:
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    to get cleared about our gear improvement thought ;)

- - - Merged Post - - -

to get cleared about our gear improvement thought ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.