1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Abarth finally gets new shoes, big big shoes

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by theblack, Sep 3, 2012.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    But as you go wider your steering will become heavy
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    shams,
    from the below will you please let me know which shows me GC increase as per my tire calculator size

Specification Sidewall Radius Diameter Circumference Revs/Mile Difference
    195/60-15 4.6in 12.1in 24.2in 76.1in 833 0.0%
    205/60-15 4.8in 12.3in 24.7in 77.6in 817 2.0%

http://www.miata.net/cgi-bin/tirescgi

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

i guess you are rite i get 5mm increase in GC with 205/60 R15 :)

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

theblack,
    i will come back to you on this after few KMS :D both city and highway drive... to know the steering feel :)
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  3. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    bro u'r alloys look gr8,quality is out of this world,even i am planning 2 get t-jet alloys frm kava motors mumbai,will call them once i recover frm viral.any idea hw r these ppl to deal with,nd do they sell new genuine alloys? or the old painted ones?plz view my thread in body section, and suggest me some good alloys, in up to 30k price range.
    :p
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    So for the next stage of my mod I'm planning on getting the alloys painted, needed some advice.

blackabarth.jpg blueabarth.jpg redabarth.jpg

I wanted to get the orange colorization as well but i think i messed up the image quite badly before that.. I need to start afresh..
    what do you guys think?
  5. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    simply awesome!!:clapping
  6. The one with red wheels looks so sporty. Nice choice of alloys man! Seems every one is addicted to modification, lol
  7. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Black!

Red alloys on black Punto would look great. They go down well with the red Abarth stickers. Red and black are contrasting colours.

Black alloys on a black car, in my opinion, won't look good. Would be too much black.
    1 person likes this.
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    TheBlack, I second Prakhar 22ji. Black car having red alloys look very sporty.

But even Black alloys are looking awesome on your car, with those Abarth graphics.
    1 person likes this.
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    even i liked the black and red colors..
    I liked black even more because the calipers have been painted red already (which you cannot see in the pics as its been bogged quite a bit).
    I think i will first get the red done and see how it turns out then may be black...

But there is another reason why i prefer black, I have com-paint (black color)... So you know what is coming ;-)
    1 person likes this.
  10. @ theblack can you please post a close up picture of the sticker you have just below the abarth logo. Where did you get that logo with italian flag. I have seen this atleast in one other car too.