1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My 90HP Medium Grey Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by harry_1407, Oct 19, 2011.

1. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    1000 INR for Stebel Magnum TM80 includes the fitting also.
    Splash is the flavor for My Shaldan.
    Yes Jopasu cleaning kit is very helpful. I use the duster every day morning and i did try once the jopasu pink solution (Wash n wax) along with water to have a complete clean. I am a bit skeptical in using this jopasu pink solution or to use a Amway Car wash solution (Which we use to clean my other car). Need more inputs on this from Teamfiat experts.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Should we dust our cars at all?

I'm no expert , but i've never dusted, i.e. Cleaned dry dust with cloth or duster from the Linea or the Bullet.
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Then how do u remove it??? water???

Harmony & chaos
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

Gurjinder paaji,

I also ain't no expert :), but I think we should not pat our cars to remove dust using cloth or MF when the car is dry. It is good that you do not dust your car with a dry cloth or an ordinary duster.

But dusters like California and Jopasu have wax coated strands and they just pick up dust particles. Since these dusters pick up dust and do not wipe the dust like ordinary dusters, they are more safer to be used on a dry surface.

@harry_1407: Go to the DIY section and browse the car cleaning \ detailing thread. You will get lot of answers from the thread.
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Phew, yes i only wash it once in ten or so days. No dry cloth on the car ever. Even the windshield glass is first cleaned with a drenched cloth. Same goes for the bike for the 6 years i've had it.

But that's just me maybe. :p Jopasu baba should be fine as Anoop says.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I'm using Amway Carwash for past 6 months now, I feel it was better than Sonax & the Vista car wash I used earlier. My car is getting detailed by a fellow TFI'an tomorrow, I shall post the pictures in the detailing section soon.
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

You are just fine with the way you take care, gurjinder paaji. No harm in washing once in 10 days, though there are ways to avoid even that. It is really good that you never clean any part of the car when it is dry :)

@teky - eagerly waiting for the pictures. Do a detailed post on the detailing :)
  8. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Jopasu duster makes it very easy top clean the car
    BTW share the pics dude :). Especially would like to see the Stiebel :D
  9. Jopasu is a very effective product. I wash my car every sunday and jopasu the car every day. This is the best I can do to keep my car clean.

Sorry to Be OT. Stebel Magnum - Is this the same kinda horn in VW Polo. I liked the Polo Horn. Do they remove the front bumper to Fit the AM horn?
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    @anoop - Yes, will certainly do.

No it's not the same, If you want the VW Polo stuff get the Roots Windtone and you don't need to remove the front bumper to change the same.