1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My 90HP Medium Grey Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by harry_1407, Oct 19, 2011.

1. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @crazydriver: its my pleasure too.
    I hope the issue is resolved completely and does not come again
    You can try sticker shops in north usman road T.nagar. I don't have the exact shop name right now but I will check and let you know

Have a safe drive.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Will upload the bill once I am back took Chennai. I think they did not change the brake pads but will double check and let you know once iam back.

3. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Team I am planning to buy a navigation device for my punto. All these days I was using my SGS2 but it has its disadvantages like network issue in remote part of India, and battery drain frequently hence thought of buying a dedicated device. Please share you
    Inputs on which device is bang for bucks my budget max is 6K.

Thanks in advance.
  4. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Guys, I am not able to get a perfect driving position in my punto. After a continuous drive from my native to Chennai I am starting to experience
    Ankle and back pain. I stopped couple of times in between to adjust the seats but still in vain. Experts please suggest a good driving position. Btw I am 6 ft tall.

5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Harry, there is no perfect position which will fit to everybody, you need to try different combinations with height adjustments and moving seats to back and front.
  6. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Ravi, I agree with what you said. I had been trying the same for close to a year now still could not figure out the near perfect position hence thought of asking with experts and people who are above 6 ft.

7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I too had this problem with the Punto. I used 2 inch pillow additionally for the under thigh support. Only then I was out of the pain.

I don't have any issue with Linea though.
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  8. Cant we get extra thigh support while installing seat covers??Every time I sit in the car I sit in a diff position,sometimes I love a position but sometimes just have to do with it,cant waste too much time searching..In city I can manage with this,but on highways need a perfect setting...So any pointers how to get to this position without using cushions??
  9. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Back after a 1300 kms drive to ooty. New year eve at kunda. Pics to follow.

10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I just love to watch the Pictures, as mine is also Medium Grey so there is a Attachment to it.

Upload it soon