1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My 90HP Medium Grey Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by harry_1407, Oct 19, 2011.

1. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks ramjn. Guys please also suggest what would be the best color options for Punto seats. If possible please send pics also.
  2. amitcd

amitcd Timido

Pune
    Phew, are you sure that we can use flash to pass with Denso or Matsushita ballast with no damage to either ballast or bulbs?
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes I am sure

Waheguru Waheguru
  4. amitcd

amitcd Timido

Pune
    Thanks for the confirmation Phew.
    I am planning a quad retro with FXR as primary source and small halogen projectors (maxima/bosch mini/balzers) for flash to pass. Not sure if I will be able to fit both projectors in Punto's headlamp cluster.
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Punto's headlamp can take only a single 2.5-3" projector rest if you wanna fit in a second projector you need to heavily modify the lamp which isn't the easiest and nor are the result worth the effort.
    Also I would advice you look at the hella or morimoto, the fxr is very hard to fit and most people get it wrong 99% of the time.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Y dont you try the Philips HID P8, Its xenon, just plug and play no alteration required
  7. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Had my second service (15K) done at Tafe last week saturday. Bill came to Rs 6700 incl of wheel balancing and weight charges of Rs 450+150. Lucky that i received the car by saturday evening itself as it was a very busy day at Tafe.
  8. Can you upload your bill,did they change the brake pads??
  9. CrAzY dRiVeR

CrAzY dRiVeR Timido

Bangalore
    It's my pleasure to have met you there!

I got my car back on Wednesday morning only. Issue was fixed before tuesday afternoon though - a loose anti-roll bar, but I couldn't collect it till next day morning. Was not billed, and no sounds from the suspension now. Not even while reversing with the steering turned to full lock.

Know any good stickers shops in Chennai for getting 'ABARTH' stickers done? Has anybody done it from Chennai? Tried US Sign Boards, Anna nagar - but not comfortable with them cutting the stickers after pasting them on the car.