1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My 2014 (Pre-facelist) T-JET Emotion, Hip hop Black on Sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by maheshvpy, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Mahesh Bhai
    When Abarth was Launched i had posted an ad on OLX for selling My Linea Tjet for 6.5 Lakh. and i was in half mood to sell the Tjet for a Hatch. But Later i understood one thing. that we need to stick to our offer there are some genuine car lovers who is ready to take the car at asking price if the car meets his demand. we the fiat owners are one of the reason behind low resale value i feels at least in south India. later i changed my plan to sell the Tjet not because i haven't got a buyer. i got a buyer who is ready to give the price i was asking for. just because my parents didnt allow me to go for a hatch from sedan.
  2. Prithviraj

Prithviraj Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Hey Folks,

I'm thinking to sell my Linea T-jet Dynamic (2015 May, Facelift version), and would like to know a price i can expect from the sale. It's in mint condition and has been driven for 24,000. Below are the details

- Bangalore registered (KA-03 MU)
    - Services has been done within due time (got the 3rd free service done recently even when there was no need)
    - Has 3M coating, Anti-corrosion has been done, 3D mats, pure leather seats
    - Extra noise insulation has been done
    - My friend moved to US so i bought the vehicle from him
    - No accidents till date.

Issues
    - Vehicle is free from trouble. The car was showing "Engine Check" warning recently which i got it checked and it appears to be a battery issue. I'll be getting the battery replaced anytime soon.

Best regards,
    Prithvi
  3. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    Why are you selling it so soon? So the new guy, would be third owner (if yes, that might hit a bit on resale)
  4. Prithviraj

Prithviraj Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Thinking of buying an SUV.. Haven't made up my mind to sell it though but just wanted to check the price I can expect at this time
  5. Bhuvi

Bhuvi Timido

Dharwad
    Dharwad
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi. Interested in your t jet. Please pm
  6. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Prithviraj : You have driven a lot, 24k kms under 10 months is phenomenal running specially for T-JET. This shows you loved driving your beauty :p. Just wanted to know what are you presently missing in your Jet which makes you go for a SUV. You alredy have the SUVish GC coupled with great ride and handling.
  7. Prithviraj

Prithviraj Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    @Turbothinghy, sorry for the mistake.. It's actually 2014 model. Coming to your other point, I'm absolutely still in love with the beast but every time I plan a family trip I'm going with ZOom car to accommodate all my family members. It will be hard for me to part from jet but XUV would make more sense for me right now.
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  8. Prithviraj

Prithviraj Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Once my financials gets set I'll probably eye out to get my Tjet again as my second car without any miss.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2016 ---
    @Bhuvi have sent you the PM, feel free to call me at 9886363405.