1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My 2011 MJD FTA for quick sale in Mumbai

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by cooltaurean, Nov 6, 2015.

1. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi guys,

I am selling my 2011 Fiat Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion FTA. Upgrading to a bigger car.

Car details:
    Model : 2011 - Registered April 2011 1.3 MJD - Emotion
    Color: FoxTrot Azure.
    Registration – Mumbai MH 03
    Insurance valid –April 2016. No claims.
    extended warranty- expired
    Kilometers done: 54500
    No accident history. Single owner
    GC increase kit installed in 2012.
    All tyres change in 2014.
    The battery was replaced and upgraded in 2014
    ICE upgraded - Pioneer music system with Amp with bluetooth and usb with upgraded front door speakers with noise dampeners and 2 speakers on back tray. Plays fab. Stock music system and kit will be made available loosely.
    Minor paint scratches on left side of back bumper,fender and right front door have a small dent (thanks to autos in mumbai)
    Auto roll up sun shades from www.autofurnish.com
    The vehicle has been maintained at Fiat Authorised Service Station throughout despite of service center issues.
    Expected price : 3.5 lacs (negotiable).
    Only serious Mumbai based buyers please, have to quick sell in the next 15 days. Will upload photos tomorrow.
    Hopefully i have covered all aspects. Sorry if i may have missed out on anything. Not very literate technically on automobiles. You can check the vehicle and confirm as well.
    Many thanks Aseem for reminding me to do this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @cooltaurean

Mayur a pic or two will help prospective. You are welcome. :)
  3. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    Absolutely true.
    In office now. parking is underground hence photos would not do justice. will take some in the outdoors tomorrow morning and upload.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I would interested to know the bigger car mystery.
    The second sentence in your post is an achievement in itself.
    @asimpleson How do we not know this guys from Mumbai? Is he not in our list?
  5. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    the bigger car is the Mahindra TUV T8AMT :smuggrin:. The little one is growing and needs a full seat now. With parents its getting a little cramped up in the Linea. And the remaining part of decision was helped by the over growing traffic in Mumbai and an Automatic is now no more just good to have. Its a must have. Although i dont wish to let go of my Linea, i cannot keep 2 cars due to logistics challenges and hence have no choice but to let go :(:( of my Linea.
    Yes the servicing was a real challenge as this was exactly the same time when Tata and Fiat decided to go on their own ways. At first my dealership Galaxy Motors shutdown, then the JV and then the initial days of Horrid..sorry Torrid Fiat. Despite of all this, managed to keep the service records clean...:):) arguing and explaining at all the other service centers.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @ghodlur, he had been to a meet or two before. In earlier days. Have met once at RS before they got the official batch to operate.
    He hasn't been too active so wasn't in our list...
    :p